The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Anybody know if we had sell on clause for Jay Fulton as he’s definitely heading out of Swans thus window & given he’s only six months into new long term contract will be going for decent fee 

Interesting, where is he off to? Presume he’s been having a good season for them? (I’m almost certain the club will have 10% as was the case with most of the players we sold in that period)

Edited by LatapyBairn.

1 minute ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Interesting, where is he off to? Presume he’s been having a good season for them. (I’m almost certain the club will have 10% as was the case with most of the players we sold in that period)

Only worry would be if the clause had some form of expiration on it because he has been 8 years i think now.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Doubt Swansea will get much for him. He’s barley kicked a ball under Russell Martin and both parties seem desperate for him to move on.

Think your point is a mute one Russ as Jay signed a new long term contract last year & he’s an experienced championship player - could be talking 7 figure sum given inflated prices down south 

8 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Interesting, where is he off to? Presume he’s been having a good season for them? (I’m almost certain the club will have 10% as was the case with most of the players we sold in that period)

Rumoured to be linking up with Steve Cooper at Forest 

1 hour ago, Kircer bairn said:

Rumoured to be linking up with Steve Cooper at Forest 

Forest is what I heard several weeks ago, £5m apparently and we would be due 10%, let's hope that's true and happens early in the window so we can wisely invest the money from all the hard work Holt is putting in identifying players.

29 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

I’ve never heard of that ever being thing, no idea why you’d think that would be the case here 

I'm not saying I think it is. I'm just saying its a possibility. You can put anything number of clauses in a contract. I don't think it's such a daft suggestion.

17 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ben Williamson has joined Raith on loan. On the face of it looks a good signing for them. 

Wonder what crackers our DoF will give us in this window. It’s appears the guy is bomb proof no matter who is running our club.

Great signing for RR, used to get a bit excited each transfer window, now it’s fear and trepidation for the past three/four years.

Guest Back Post Misses

24 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ben Williamson has joined Raith on loan. On the face of it looks a good signing for them. 

Wonder what crackers our DoF will give us in this window. It’s appears the guy is bomb proof no matter who is running our club.

Do you really really believe he is telling Rennie and Miller who they have to sign ? 

Edited by Back Post Misses

Transfer windows post-internet are absolutely shite. Pre-internet they were the greatest thing ever, you’d sign some hitherto unknown jobber from Yugoslavia and spend all week convinced you’d got the next Prosinecki only to find out he was absolute shite. Halcyon days