The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

On the one hand Rennie can't do much until there's players brought in but f**k me that was horrific. When you don't have the players to play the formation you want don't play it.

I'd rather have Jean pick one of the 500 fans out of her tombola to start the game than see Brad Mckay on the pitch for us ever again.

There's isn't a single formation known to man that would suit this current rabble in any way whatsoever. The composition and make of the squad defies belief. As does the individual primarily responsible for it remaining in his job. 

4 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

That resembled a Sheerin performance so the honeymoon is well and truly over!

Aye, for the new board, not for Rennie (yet).

Anybody on here with connections to the new board, get them telt. (Holt must go)

Edited by Bairn in Exile

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

It’s 100% a possibility. If we don’t get at least 5 or 6 players in January who are a far better standard than we’ve seen in the last 2 windows then we’re in some serious bother. Very little quality in the squad with no real goal scorer, no reliable centre back and no dig in the middle of the park.

And the bloody rest

We've never had so much fan representation on the board - so we're told.

Well the fans are chanting at games for Holt to f**k off every week and the main social media message board for fans (this one) is calling for him to go.

Either get him to f**k or come out with a clear and coherent reason why he's worth keeping or you're unable to get rid. 

edit - and don't give us the pish that he's at the club 24 hours a day working hard, so are the carpets. 

Edited by Newbornbairn

1 minute ago, Newbornbairn said:

We've never had so much fan representation on the board - so we're told.

Well the fans are chanting at games for Holt to f**k off every week and the main social media message board for fans (this one) is calling for him to go.

Either get him to f**k or come out with a clear and coherent reason why he's worth keeping or you're unable to get rid. 

This. 100 times over. As much of a waste of time as it might seem, I'd also suggest we all email the club telling them to bin him so it is loud and clear. Has anyone got the email address for the board handy?

The lack of effort or belief today was very worrying. I'd hoped those were things the new manager can change as well as organisation and tactics. That just didn't happen.  Let's not forget we've beaten a Clyde team with goodwillie comfortably twice already thus season so this result is a massive step backwards already. It's very difficult to get any real feelings of hope just now. 18 points behind cove bloody rangers is just shambolic but it's not that that's the main worry it's the teams below us that are the problem and going by today's performance we won't be shooting away from second bottom anytime soon. Seems crazy to think we could be in such a position. Frightening stuff.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

This. 100 times over. As much of a waste of time as it might seem, I'd also suggest we all email the club telling them to bin him so it is loud and clear. Has anyone got the email address for the board handy?

board@falkirkfc.co.uk