The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

And to think about all that complaining this week about being able to get a ticket to watch this shite….

Did they really try to charge £13 to watch a 3rd division match online?

Edited by kiddy

On the one hand Rennie can't do much until there's players brought in but f**k me that was horrific. When you don't have the players to play the formation you want don't play it.

I'd rather have Jean pick one of the 500 fans out of her tombola to start the game than see Brad Mckay on the pitch for us ever again.

Someone wake me up in may. That was about as bad as it's ever been. I had hoped to see at least a wee bit of improvement. Better shape, harder to beat but that was just unacceptable again today.  Worrying stuff. This season could easily echo our last relegation season if things don't change soon.

Do Falkirk fans think that relegation to League 2 is a possibility this season?

It’s 100% a possibility. If we don’t get at least 5 or 6 players in January who are a far better standard than we’ve seen in the last 2 windows then we’re in some serious bother. Very little quality in the squad with no real goal scorer, no reliable centre back and no dig in the middle of the park.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Going to have to be some pretty spectacular transfer business done in the next couple of weeks or we are truly fucked.

Especially when the one glimmer of light, returns from Arbroath & doesn't want to play for them.

Yip
We certainly are. This team is spineless and talentless and no manager can work with rhis squad. a defence that can't defend and an attack that cannot score Praying for a good window or we WILL be playing 4th Division football. Angry especially with Holt who signed these imposters