The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

How many admin staff do we employ?

I'll take from your responses that you think it unreasonable that the administrators and operators of these platforms and systems within the club couldn't do anymore.

On past experience we shouldn't really have expected any better as anyone who has dealt with the administrative side of the club knows it often leaves a lot to be desired.

49 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

Online troll 🤣 I'd happily say it on Boxing day, I'll be easy to spot come and see me, I'll be one of the few under bloody 60 years old that managed to get a ticket today. 

As I thought, not a peep from you in the queue.  I'll be there on boxing day as well but guessing you won't be telling Falkirk supporters to leave there either. 😀 

Re ticketing, I think first come first served for season ticket holders was the fairest way.

The league cup group games against Albion Rovers and Hamilton were balloted with a restricted capacity of 1000 but we only had 686 and 723 turn up respectively. 

Also good of Jamie Swinney to open doors early and keep the queue informed. 

All the hoo ha about 500 tickets, for the Clyde game, on here. That there was 120 assigned to hospitality & people having 50 ST in their mitt at the front of the queue.

It's now 3 & 1/2 hours after they became available & there are STILL 130 left for the match. THAT'S HOW FAR THEY'VE FALLEN.

Edit:- I originally said they'd "went on sale", but they'd already been paid for via ST money. That makes it infinitely worse!

Edited by kiddy

3 minutes ago, Bula Bairn said:

As I thought, not a peep from you in the queue.  I'll be there on boxing day as well but guessing you won't be telling Falkirk supporters to leave there either. 😀 

Re ticketing, I think first come first served for season ticket holders was the fairest way.

The league cup group games against Albion Rovers and Hamilton were balloted with a restricted capacity of 1000 but we only had 686 and 723 turn up respectively. 

Cool, we should sit together, f**k all this social distancing pish, stick two fingers up to Sturgeon. Don't worry I've had Covid i'll be alright, along with the other 99.3% of the 380 on the day. 

3 hours ago, moanthebairns said:

Anyone who voted for sturgeon should get out the fucking line. 

DSC_2715.JPG

2 hours ago, moanthebairns said:

What like her vacinne passport that made f**k all difference.

1 hour ago, Bula Bairn said:

Not that you, or anyone else who has liked this, would utter that in the queue. 

Always the same with online trolls. 

1 hour ago, moanthebairns said:

Online troll 🤣 I'd happily say it on Boxing day, I'll be easy to spot come and see me, I'll be one of the few under bloody 60 years old that managed to get a ticket today. 

14 minutes ago, Bula Bairn said:

6 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

Cool, we should sit together, f**k all this social distancing pish, stick two fingers up to Sturgeon. Don't worry I've had Covid i'll be alright, along with the other 99.3% of the 380 on the day. 

I take it you had plenty of time to air your thoughts in a discussion with the mask wearer just in front of you?

Thanks for making me remember that there's an ignore button on P&B though.

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

How many admin staff do we employ?

Jamie Swinney said at the AGM that he has ten permanent staff and thirty-five volunteers. 

Of the permanent staff, you can subtract the three groundsmen and probably Super Sam as not being admin. 

That leaves six. Four of whom are part time. 

Quite sobering that they’re struggling to shift 380 tickets to season tickets for a game that we’ve already paid for.
Worrying.

To be fair, there’s lots of us at work, lots, like me who live too far away to join a queue in hope, lots who WILL actually be concerned about omicron, and lots who won’t fancy spending Boxing Day in a hollow shell in freezing conditions.
I’m not actually that surprised….

22 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Quite sobering that they’re struggling to shift 380 tickets to season tickets for a game that we’ve already paid for.

Worrying.

Don't be such a wetwipe

Had there been no ludicrous restrictions there would have been over 3,000 at the game

4 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Anyone have any thoughts on the game itself or are we just going to disappear up our own arses whining about the Board, First Minister and Covid?

All I know is, David Goodwillie is getting slaughtered x 

edit: 2-0 to the Rennies Revolution x 

Edited by Senor Bairn