The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

There are 7 subs. Krasniqi is obviously not fancied at all. What a stupid, stupid signing he has been.

Hopefully Rennie can get a tune and some effort out of this mob.

The krasniqui one is strange as I said before he's highly rated at Huddersfield so I've no idea what's gone wrong up here if two managers don't rate him.  Maybe he's decided he's going back in January so Rennie's put him out the picture. Shame.

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

There are 7 subs. Krasniqi is obviously not fancied at all. What a stupid, stupid signing he has been.

Hopefully Rennie can get a tune and some effort out of this mob.

Could have Covid or be out injured. Or he may have returned to Huddersfield with Grainger leaving us.

12 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The krasniqui one is strange as I said before he's highly rated at Huddersfield so I've no idea what's gone wrong up here if two managers don't rate him.  Maybe he's decided he's going back in January so Rennie's put him out the picture. Shame.

Looks like it’s been a waste of time for both us and the player.

An all too common theme with loanees and Falkirk FC

It definitely is, hoping Rennie and Miller can use their contacts to address this issue come January.

On todays game, can’t think how we are lining up, possibly a back 3. Anyhoo I’ve subscribed to EFTV and will be interested to see if this rabble can play any better under a new gaffer. Surely to f**k we can’t be any worse.

Bit of a bummer that we were ahead but more training sessions won’t do us harm. We should have enough to get a result in the replay.....unless COVID comes in again and the schedule is disrupted more sessions under Rennie and Miller will stand us well IMO. 

The visibility was very bad, if the linesman can’t see properly does no one any favours - we’d be going off our heads if this caused an error against us by the officials. 

Just now, spud131 said:

Dowds scoring again for Arbroath again today, that's 3 on his last 4. Surely we've got to look at getting him back involved in our squad come January!

Rennie will see him in training during the week so you would like to think he’ll back in the fold come January.

Definitely more effort and for the fortyish minutes had most of the ball. Difficult to judge a game that didn’t reach half time, and very few could see the goal (and most of the park opposite the home fans) KM was vocal, and a very decent travelling support.

Don’t think Rennie will have learned much apart from how critical this transfer window is.