The Falkirk FC Thread

15 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

I do because Martin Rennie is on a short term contract therefore his influence is diluted accordingly.

Martin Rennie and the team he puts on the pitch deserves our support. If somehow he gets the team to the playoffs Holt will take the credit if he doesn't it will be nothing to do with him. Is he that cynical ? Damn right and will have played a part in Rennie being recruited.

If would help the new boards credibility and be good PR to punt Holt now.

Case of wait and see !

How do you know Holt will claim that and how do you know Holt played a part in Rennie being recruited?

After all your conjecture on the Rawlings and what they were going to do, think I’ll disregard this one also and let the people just in the door the time to make the decision when to punt or not (regardless of my feelings) as I’m sure they’ll see what is actually going on and communicate it when they can.

More positive news today getting Miller in. The new board have done more in a week than that dimwit Deans did in 2-years. It’s now a case of booting Holt from the club and I’ll be fully on board with the new regime. It’ll be nice to go back to games again. 

24 minutes ago, MS RR said:

More positive news today getting Miller in. The new board have done more in a week than that dimwit Deans did in 2-years. It’s now a case of booting Holt from the club and I’ll be fully on board with the new regime. It’ll be nice to go back to games again. 

There was talk that Miller does not suffer fools gladly and can be abrasive. Maybe that is just the thing the shower we have need.

46 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

How do you know Holt will claim that and how do you know Holt played a part in Rennie being recruited?

After all your conjecture on the Rawlings and what they were going to do, think I’ll disregard this one also and let the people just in the door the time to make the decision when to punt or not (regardless of my feelings) as I’m sure they’ll see what is actually going on and communicate it when they can.

I dont and I dont no he didn't either. Holt is still there even although the new board know he is toxic to the support and that concerns me.

Its a case of wait and see and the January signings will bring clarification one way or another.

All the best to Rennie and Miller and wish them the best.

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

There was talk that Miller does not suffer fools gladly and can be abrasive. Maybe that is just the thing the shower we have need.

That’s exactly what we need, successful people in football tend to be that way. Tbh I feel for him a bit, he’s going to be appalled at the standard off players we have. 

54 minutes ago, MS RR said:

That’s exactly what we need, successful people in football tend to be that way. Tbh I feel for him a bit, he’s going to be appalled at the standard off players we have. 

He was at the game on Saturday.... yet still signed on the dotted line. 

Just cancelled my subscription a few weeks after joining the supporters society on the basis that Holt isn't going away I simply cannot pledge money while that p***k is still in a job.  Good interview by Rennie but I took from it that he's another puppet for Holt but is more up to the "model" that should bring success. How anyone can trust ginge after he's been an absolute disaster since he walked in the door is anyone's guess. I wish Rennie and Miller every success they will need it. I thought I saw a pic of Wilson in background during some of the snaps on the club FB page today at training, I'm surprised Rennie wasn't rolling about pissing himself watching his pathetic efforts at trying to be a footballer. 

27 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Doesn’t look like Holt is going anytime soon.

Which is lunacy. How on earth do they expect everyone to be singing from the same hymn sheet with him still there. It's simply not going to happen. And what's worse he STILL will be involved in identifying players you honestly couldn't make it up. 

On a slightly different subject, and as I was saying a few weeks ago. Really concerned about the the impact of omicron on games. Dropping like flies in the English Premiership.
Actually wondering if our game on Saturday will happen. Are players still testing before each game?…

14 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

On a slightly different subject, and as I was saying a few weeks ago. Really concerned about the the impact of omicron on games. Dropping like flies in the English Premiership.
Actually wondering if our game on Saturday will happen. Are players still testing before each game?…

Yes, three times a week.