The Falkirk FC Thread

Rennie has to act quickly and jettison the passengers from this team.

I'd bin the lot of them if it were possible but realistically we need to find solutions all over the park. Soft at the back, goal shy upfront and powderpuff midfield. 

Also have to hope the love-in for Telfer and Naisbett is over. I'm over them both now as they have flattered to deceive.

Scunnered!

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm hoping that it's just a matter of time.  Rennie still out the country and perhaps they want a decent chat with him first also perhaps trying to work out how they can punt him without a payoff. We don't want us wasting more money other than the thousands he's wasted already.  Hopefully Rennie comes in doesn't want a dof and the job is then obsolete. Bye bye Holt.

I hope you are right Shadwell 

2 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Why does it need to be Holt as DoF though? The role isn’t the problem it’s the incumbent.

Yes, that’s what I meant. Sorry. Get the charlatan out. I am only hoping they left him in whilst it was just Grainger and are punting him tout de suite. 

14 minutes ago, Russ said:

Aye loan players are meant to come in and add to your squad and in some cases be the strongest players in your squad. Instead we waste 2 slots on utter shite like McDaid and Ruth.

Scott Tiffoney last season, as a very relevant example. 

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Aye but we knew we'd have to pay him off whatever happened.  Totally different when it comes to the dof role

I'd like to believe a conversation has been had with Holt already discussing terms of a mutual agreement to leave. If we even have to use half the patron money to get rid of him it will be a bargain 

2 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I'd like to believe a conversation has been had with Holt already discussing terms of a mutual agreement to leave. If we even have to use half the patron money to get rid of him it will be a bargain 

Just pay him to sit in a room & sift through Transfermarkt, compiling spreadsheets. We're under no obligation to give him an active role.

f**k him.