The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

Was just playing Warzone with my 12 year old godson, having a wee chuckle at your misfortunes - as you would do if it was ICT in the same position, and rightly so. He's not allowed to swear, so he suggested replacing "the other word for poo" with 'Falkirk'. It does work, a little bit of Falkirk came out when some c**t came out of nowhere and flashbanged the room then we had to melee him to death.

This is Charlie Nicholas levels of banter

14 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

Was just playing Warzone with my 12 year old godson, having a wee chuckle at your misfortunes - as you would do if it was ICT in the same position, and rightly so. He's not allowed to swear, so he suggested replacing "the other word for poo" with 'Falkirk'. It does work, a little bit of Falkirk came out when some c**t came out of nowhere and flashbanged the room then we had to melee him to death.

peow7-judge-judy.gif

3 minutes ago, superandy_07 said:

From the FH — Gary Holt is not attending tonight because he has Covid-19, he is still in his position. 

Get this so far to f**k. Not afraid to say this has got me raging. How the f**k can he possibly still in be in position?

Edited by 18BAIRN76

Guest Ecosse83

Hmm think that’s a wee white lie regarding Holt. I reckon he’s away they just can’t announce it yet! 

Edited by Ecosse83

12 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

He had to go.

Is it McFarlane or Colborn? We all knew Colborn was going but the FH has said it’s Colborn announced today. He had already been announced as going.