The Falkirk FC Thread

2 months too late but delighted the bib collector has finally been punted. That’s only part of the problem though we need Holt out the club as soon as possible as well.

If Sheerin could take his boy Ruth and his captain with him when he gets to f**k that would be braw.

Guest Caractacus Potts
5 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Before he became a director he told me he attended games. Absolutely no reason to dispute that at the time nor check up..

But what about him going on the buses though which you seemed to present as a matter of fact and having first hand knowledge? 

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Most of the Board have resigned and 5 new directors start on Tuesday. 

If Holt isn’t away by then there first act needs to be to sack him. If they don’t do that it shows a lack of understanding of what the fans want and what the equal part with Sheerin of our on field problems are.

Should’ve been after the Airdrie game but thank f**k, be interesting to see what if any changes Grainger makes to the set up/ players.

First player I’d be getting in the trebuchet would be Declan McDaid, done f**k all since joining and that first goal comes down to him giving the ball away and jogging back slower than walking pace is criminal. 

I like to think that when you've supported the club for over 40 odd years you know most of the diehard faces . You've seen them away at Ross county or brechin  on a Tuesday night in February and the like. I can't say I'd remember seeing deans face before he appeared at the EGM. Not convinced he's as big a Falkirk fan as he tries to put on if one at all.

4 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I actually have no hard feelings toward Sheerin. He seems like a decent human being, and on a personal level I hope he is okay and wish him well. It's not his fault that he was underqualified for the role, should never have been appointed in the first place, and should have been sacked about 2 months ago when his lack of qualifications became clear to see for everyone - bar the BoD.

Holt has now been in charge of 2 transfer windows where we have regressed massively each time. We have got worse on every metric since he has come into the club. When Partick signed Tiffoney and Bell, we signed teenagers. We went from 1st to 5th last season; he couldn't get a point to get us into the top 4 as interim manager.  He led the process which saw Sheerin hired. He recruited a large bulk of the players Sheerin had to work with.  To top it off, he comes across as a smug, snarky, arrogant p***k. There is no way he can be allowed to survive this.

110% this. If Holt stays the whole club, old and new, can f**k right off.

7 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Gary Holt is going nowhere going by the wording of the statement. “Search for a new head coach”. It’s been head coach under a director of football instead of a manager since Holt came in.

Aye but it could just aswell be a new head coach under a new director of football when Holt goes.

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Aye but it could just aswell be a new head coach under a new director of football when Holt goes.

Or we could just appoint an actual football manager, seems to have been enough for numerous other teams to escape this league in recent seasons.

22 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

That was the NB group not the Patrons. 

Please don’t say your going to pretend that it’s vastly different people.
Allowing Colborn into your gang and not emptying Holt would get this new dawn off to the worst possible start. You keep preaching this “it’s time we all stick together”. You know what needs done.