The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Caractacus Potts
21 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’ve known him loosly  for quite a number of years and I always got the impression that he was a fan.

Anyway, his tenure is up as from tomorrow.

Got the impression or know for a fact?

You said he went on the buses but then say you got the impression he was a fan. Seems a tad contradictory.

I know it's a decision that needed made and you're all happy with it but is it not the case that the board will be shitting it for the AGM in the coming days so this could be a 'lamb to the wolves' type situation?

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know it's a decision that needed made and you're all happy with it but is it not the case that the board will be shitting it for the AGM in the coming days so this could be a 'lamb to the wolves' type situation?

We just got scudded 6-0 off the newly promoted team who had just went on a run of 6 games without a win. The lambs well and truely deed mate.

Edited by FFC 1876

Guest Caractacus Potts
34 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

No, the simple reason being he didn't have a decade and a half coaching experience behind him. 

Some folk craved for Yogi's return, why not the assistant who shared the same success he did at that point.

Know what you’re saying but great assistants don’t necessarily make good managers. Also without the coaching experience of Rice, Canning done equally as well and managed to keep Hamilton up. 

Anyway I get the sentiment with Rice but it’s really a no for me.

Guest Back Post Misses
5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Most of the Board have resigned and 5 new directors start on Tuesday. 

Given the patron's weren't keen on Holt the first time they tried to invest in the club I'd imagine/pray his days are numbered. Hopefully along with a whole host of players in January/June. Wilson, Hetherington, Mckay, Hall, Mcguffie, Mcdaid, Ompreon.

Edited by FFC 1876

5 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Got the impression or know for a fact?

You said he went on the buses but then say you got the impression he was a fan. Seems a tad contradictory.

Before he became a director he told me he attended games. Absolutely no reason to dispute that at the time nor check up..

Guest Back Post Misses
3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Given the patron's weren't keen on Holt the first time they tried to invest in the club I'd imagine/pray his days are numbered. Hopefully along with a whole host of players in January/June. Wilson, Hetherington, Mckay, Hall, Mcguffie, Mcdaid, Ompreon.

That was the NB group not the Patrons. 

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

The pressure is then on them and those being elected to the board to make sure he goes. Its an absolute necessity.