The Falkirk FC Thread

Let's hope rumours are true and they're gone today.  I just don't get the calls for Rice at all - he's a dour, miserable, failed manager with very difficult issues to deal with off the pitch - exactly what we don't need just now.  

If its dour and miserable we're after I'd be giving Billy Davies a ring to see if he fancies a short term gig.  

As others have said though, the only (and best) way to do this is to advertise, see who applies and have the new board interview them.  If its Rice, McIntyre, Kettlewell or one of that merry go round then give them till end of the season at most to win a longer deal. 

3 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Let's hope rumours are true and they're gone today.  I just don't get the calls for Rice at all - he's a dour, miserable, failed manager with very difficult issues to deal with off the pitch - exactly what we don't need just now.  

If its dour and miserable we're after I'd be giving Billy Davies a ring to see if he fancies a short term gig.  

As others have said though, the only (and best) way to do this is to advertise, see who applies and have the new board interview them.  If its Rice, McIntyre, Kettlewell or one of that merry go round then give them till end of the season at most to win a longer deal. 

Paul has timed this well.

Free wages and Christmas at home with the family. 

9 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Rice gives me the absolute fear. But then again I thought at the time of appointment Sheerin might be decent.  Pretty certain it will be Rice too given what I’m hearing. 

Edited by bairn88