The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

OK ! Approach a proven manager that is available with a track record with a brief to sort out the club from top to bottom.

For example somebody like Neil Lennon won't be cheap but it would be a different direction and he would certainly put a rocket up the arses of the squad and the directors.. 

As I have posted we are Deja Vu at the moment and doing the same old thing again with whoever we select is most likely going to produce the same result. 

Not terrible idea in concept but what a honking example - Lennon clearly had a bit of a tough time and whilst people deserve support in a time of need I don’t think that example is good idea at all on anyone’s part. 

1 minute ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

OK ! Approach a proven manager that is available with a track record with a brief to sort out the club from top to bottom.

For example somebody like Neil Lennon won't be cheap but it would be a different direction and he would certainly put a rocket up the arses of the squad and the directors.. 

As I have posted we are Deja Vu at the moment and doing the same old thing again with whoever we select is most likely going to produce the same result. 

Get this troll to f**k mods. 

Neil Lennon? Oh ya fucker.

As much as it wouldn't be inspiring, of all the shit options out there, I'd probably say McIntyre until the end of the season would be our best bet. You can guarantee he'd at least get this rabble set up properly and organised, and I reckon he'd get us into the play-offs which I think is about as good as we'd possibly get this year.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

Guest Back Post Misses
7 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Who was it who brought in Leahy and Vaulks? Houston? I know he was berated towards the end of his spell but maybe he could come in on a Ragnick type deal till end of season with a view to moving upstairs? 

Brian Rice was the one who tipped off Steven Pressley about Vaulks 

Can we stop just winging names out there ffs, aye we are in sh*te state but with Holt hanging about and overseeing anyone that comes in we are f**ked.  Rice no thanks too much baggage with him and hardly proven. I'm pretty sure KJ and the new board will  know what's needed and if there are any names as i dare say they had someone in mind before they got keboshed by GD and the board the last time. but some folk need to lay off the glue/crack Holt, Lennon, Rice no way.

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Can we stop just winging names out there ffs, aye we are in sh*te state but with Holt hanging about and overseeing anyone that comes in we are f**ked.  Rice no thanks too much baggage with him and hardly proven. I'm pretty sure KJ and the new board will  know what's needed and if there are any names as i dare say they had someone in mind before they got keboshed by GD and the board the last time. but some folk need to lay off the glue/crack Holt, Lennon, Rice no way.

It will be Rice! 

Now I can see why you want to keep the manager, if that’s your solution to an alternative. Frightening.

18 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Neil Lennon? Neil Lennon? Look at the state of the guy in his latter days at Celtic. The last thing Neil Lennon needs in his life is to be handed a football manager’s job.

2 hours ago, BudBairn said:

Just viewed yesterdays highlights on the QP website, my thoughts 

5th goal the corner kick was about 1 metre away from the spot

I think that's what you call clutching at straws!

And, as mentioned on the match thread, it was the same spot Falkirk took their corners from in the first half.

I’m actually warming to the idea a little now. If Neil Lennon can take Brendan Rodgers treble treble winners and make them look like a right rabble it would be some sight to see just how far down he would take our spineless shitebags.

If the whole back room staff don't get punted along with Sheerin, would Grainger be an option for a few games? 

I know they are all as culpable as the manager but Sheerin really comes across as, it's my ball type situation and as has been said on here multiple times the he's stubborn so might not actually be listening to anyone. 

I could be wrong but a few times on the side lines they do seem to distance themselves from each other. 

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He is utter crap but a 19 year old trying to make his way in the game should be well down our list of people to blame for our current predicament!!

I wasnt blaming him for yesterday or our current predicament. He is a young laddie and not his fault he's not very good. I do however blame Sheerin for having his favourites in him and captain marvel and being so stubborn to think he can get a tune out of them, or anyone else for that matter. Just having a moan mate, scunnered.