The Falkirk FC Thread

26 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Another manager and his background staff binned and the resulting clear out of players. Not only the financial implications of all the hiring and firing but the damage it does to the credibility of the club as a reliable and trustworthy employer. The more often the merry go round the less chance the club has in attracting the caliber of applicant required to stop further decline. 

You've got us all wrapped round your little finger mate. Impressive how you keep this going. 

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I feel quite sorry for Gary Holt. After a career spent winning the Scottish Cup and playing at the top level of Scottish and English football to suddenly find yourself trying to drag a wee club like Falkirk up to some sort of professional standard must be tough, especially with an unloving group of supporters who won’t give you a chance.

Maybe it’s time for Holt to “step up” and take the managerial reigns?

Guest Ecosse83

Can’t wait for the new change this week. No Sheerin or Holt and new board set up. New manager in charge on Saturday as well. 

quite looking forward to the Cove game now 😉

21 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I feel quite sorry for Gary Holt. After a career spent winning the Scottish Cup and playing at the top level of Scottish and English football to suddenly find yourself trying to drag a wee club like Falkirk up to some sort of professional standard must be tough, especially with an unloving group of supporters who won’t give you a chance.

Bit like oor Tommeh, except of course, we are clearly a bigger club.

We are so poor at the back I think I’d go a 532/352. Play McCann and Williamson on the wings and put Morrison up top with Keena but let Morrison have a sort of creative/free role. The rest of our wingers are shit so not an issue losing those positions 

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Another manager and his background staff binned and the resulting clear out of players. Not only the financial implications of all the hiring and firing but the damage it does to the credibility of the club as a reliable and trustworthy employer. The more often the merry go round the less chance the club has in attracting the caliber of applicant required to stop further decline. 

You sound like an old broken record.

Lets hear some solutions, please.

Paul Paul, super Paul 

Paul Paul, super Paul

Paul Paul, super Paul

Super Paul Sheerin

Belt this out before the Cove game and I bet it will get the players up for the fight. 

Or another…..

Gary, Gary Gary Gary

Oh Gary Gary Gary

Gary, Gary Gary Gary

He loves the team in Navy Blue

Just now, Biggestbairn said:

Paul Paul, super Paul 

Paul Paul, super Paul

Paul Paul, super Paul

Super Paul Sheerin

Belt this out before the Cove game and I bet it will get the players up for the fight. 

Or another…..

Gary, Gary Gary Gary

Oh Gary Gary Gary

Gary, Gary Gary Gary

He loves the team in Navy Blue

Mods come on get this clown booted. 

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Please show pitty on him and offer him an easier gig elsewhere. 

5 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

You sound like an old broken record.

Lets hear some solutions, please.

OK ! Approach a proven manager that is available with a track record with a brief to sort out the club from top to bottom.

For example somebody like Neil Lennon won't be cheap but it would be a different direction and he would certainly put a rocket up the arses of the squad and the directors.. 

As I have posted we are Deja Vu at the moment and doing the same old thing again with whoever we select is most likely going to produce the same result.