The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

Apologise for my lack of taste. I have worked closely for 40 years with people suffering from all kinds of addiction and mental health issues and at times taken it home with me sadly. No offence meant as I know more than most what mental illness and addiction can cause. Sometimes humour and self reflection is a great panacea. Sorry

Fair response.

I have a very dark and often completely tasteless sense of humour but I do think you have to be careful on a forum such as this.

This is without doubt the lowest point in our history as a club. I am absolutely stunned , 6-0 is a bad enough drubbing from the OF but QP FFS! 

Recruitment is everything at a club and the most important post is the head coach/manager.

To again roll the dice and take a punt on a youth team manager is criminal considering the importance of the season. I'd love to know the decision process in appointing Sheerin.  M&M was bad enough but I blame Lex for that - enough said - but this is 100 times worse.

Gary Deans is fast becoming a rival to George Craig & Craig Campbell for the biggest disaster ever and contributor to the our downfall - he needs to be told he is a complete failure and no longer allowed any freebies at FFC - in fact don't ever come back.  

2 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

This is without doubt the lowest point in our history as a club. I am absolutely stunned , 6-0 is a bad enough drubbing from the OF but QP FFS! 

Recruitment is everything at a club and the most important post is the head coach/manager.

To again roll the dice and take a punt on a youth team manager is criminal considering the importance of the season. I'd love to know the decision process in appointing Sheerin.  M&M was bad enough but I blame Lex for that - enough said - but this is 100 times worse.

Gary Deans is fast becoming a rival to George Craig & Craig Campbell for the biggest disaster ever and contributor to the our downfall - he needs to be told he is a complete failure and no longer allowed any freebies at FFC - in fact don't ever come back.  

Four absolute imposters mentioned in that post, is it any wonder we are in such a state.

Maybe you should open up about your own personal struggles, maybe with addiction or mental wellbeing, so that we can all have a good laugh at you on a football forum then?
My mental health is an open book and I strongly advocate for all sufferers. Sadly as this is an open football forum and we already as Falkirk fans have our crosses to bear I won't bore you with more gloom lol

18 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

^ Prozac Muncher and owner of plastic cutlery.

You really are a weapons-grade c**t.  If you’ve come on here in a rage, calm down.  If this is you calm, you need to reassess your life.  Idiot.

Incredibly there are *still* some fans giving it the old “well, who would you bring in?” online, as if keeping Sheerin is the best decision of a bad bunch.

1 minute ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Maybe you should open up about your own personal struggles, maybe with addiction or mental wellbeing, so that we can all have a good laugh at you on a football forum then?

My mental health is an open book and I strongly advocate for all sufferers. Sadly as this is an open football forum and we already as Falkirk fans have our crosses to bear I won't bore you with more gloom lol

Brian, knowing you from a previous life I know there was no malice in your comments.

You're a very nice person and always open about your own issues and a strong advocate on mental health and addiction.

Just now, Gaz said:

Incredibly there are *still* some fans giving it the old “well, who would you bring in?” online, as if keeping Sheerin is the best decision of a bad bunch.

I don’t think anyone is arguing to keep either of the muppets are they? Just over who is the least worst alternative.

21 minutes ago, AGPar said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Erm, no. Here's a much better idea. We'll boot him out the door with immediate effect, and your mob can take him, free of charge, to replace Staunch Tommy, who an increasing amount of your fans appear desperate to see the back of. Everyone wins.

Can you afford to get rid of them all and pay them all off though that’s the question?

17 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

You really are a weapons-grade c**t.  If you’ve come on here in a rage, calm down.  If this is you calm, you need to reassess your life.  Idiot.

I couldn’t give a flying Frenchman’s f**k about what someone who I don’t know writes online.

…and Neither should anybody else..

but I will continue to make bad taste quips and comments because it amuses me.

Edited by Andreas Kelevra

Can you afford to get rid of them all and pay them all off though that’s the question?

I’d say we can’t afford not to tbh. Gary Holt and his massive ego has been a disastrous appointment on a scale even bigger than most of us thought was capable. There’s no doubt his job is completely untenable and needs chased. Whether that be by putting him on gardening leave or agreeing a severance package it doesn’t really matter we can’t afford him to still have any power or influence within the club. Genuinely putting him in charge of first team affairs again after last year would probably make things even worse.

As for Sheerin of course he won’t resign. He’s no reason to and if anyone of us were in the same boat we wouldn’t either. He knows his time with us is done and also that he won’t get another job as a first team manager anywhere after this. He will cling on until the new board get officially appointed on Monday night then he can f**k off back to youth football where results don’t matter and masquerade as a manager there.

Just now, Russ said:

I’d say we can’t afford not to tbh. Gary Holt and his massive ego has been a disastrous appointment on a scale even bigger than most of us thought was capable. There’s no doubt his job is completely untenable and needs chased. Whether that be by putting him on gardening leave or agreeing a severance package it doesn’t really matter we can’t afford him to still have any power or influence within the club. Genuinely putting him in charge of first team affairs again after last year would probably make things even worse.

As for Sheerin of course he won’t resign. He’s no reason to and if anyone of us were in the same boat we wouldn’t either. He knows his time with us is done and also that he won’t get another job as a first team manager anywhere after this. He will cling on until the new board get officially appointed on Monday night then he can f**k off back to youth football where results don’t matter and masquerade as a manager there.

Been said loads on here. Make his role redundant. We dont need it. We are a League 1 rabble, and as we have seen, having sporting director is a completely failed experiment. Maybe if JJ had took it, but the fact we insisted on going down the list and filling it with this clown has been a disaster and a lesson we clearly need to learn. 

4 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

I couldn’t give a flying Frenchman’s f**k about what someone who I don’t know writes online.

…and Neither should anybody else..

but I will continue to make bad taste quips and comments because it amuses me.

Good for you.  And we’ll all continue thinking you’re a c**t.

22 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

No idea. What I do know, with absolute certainty, is that handing the reins to Gary Holt - again -  is one of the few, perhaps only, things that they could do that would make the fans hate the club even more than we already do. It is never going to happen. You clearly have no idea how much of a disaster his appointment has proven to be.