The Falkirk FC Thread

thing is a lot of this isn't hindsight. fans didn't want Holt, players like wilson fans, including myself and others said were nowhere near good enough before they were signed, these 2 or 3 year contracts are fair enough if the guys being signed are brilliant but for jobbers why did we do it? then sheerins bizarre selections and interviews for months now. the treatment of fans by the board.  its one very poor decision after another. I take my hat off to those investing but I won't be even thinking about going to a game never mind investing until Holt and sheerin are gone and the new board give some form of better strategic statement and say no1 priority going forward will be the lifeblood of the club, the fans. treating arrogant people like Holt better than fans really gets my goat

Sheerin has to do the decent thing and resign tonight. I don’t think Holt will do likewise so will have to be forcibly removed before the AGM on Tuesday or there will be a riot at the meeting.

Correction - the AGM is on Monday. Let the fun and games begin😱

Edited by Johnny Tee
Error in date quoted

When we got rid of Hartley after that bizarre hiring experiment, we didn’t have the privilege of firing (or pressing charges) against the talent spotter. With Holt as Sporting Director we now have that privilege.

Do not recall a worse result in the more than 40 years I’ve loved this team. We are now in the dictionary as the definition of laughing stock

Worst result in my lifetime. Not one player even looked like giving a f**k. Just delete the club. Sheerin just completely out of his depth, I don't hate him, he's just not good. Holt however should be hounded. And take his laddie with him. We have just got worse and worse since he came in. Not seen anything at all positive that he has implemented. Get him to f**k