The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Falkirk TV post-match interview: Well, Paul, first and foremost. I thought - with all due respect to Queens Park - we were a little hard done by today. What's your thoughts on today's game?

'Paul, it's always tough coming to places like this.. but after the 5th goal went in, I thought we were unlucky not to get a consolation'

Do we have a large support at Firhill? I can only imagine some tasty scenes at the end

There’s nae c**t left. I tried to stay but chucked it after the 5th. Be lucky if there’s 100 left by full time.

Worst performance I’ve ever seen.

Now 6 down. Sheerin will be gone this week.  he can't take the club for another game, too embarrassing. Doesn't have the answers, poor tactics, stubborn,  bizarre interviews saying he's not sure how to fix it. no manager would be better.

as for Holt, he needs to go. make his position redundant. 

a positive fresh start required. clean slate only way forward now 

1 hour ago, Biggestbairn said:

Come back and mock me in May, if Holt & Sheerin aren’t standing on the top deck of the bus with the league trophy. 

The new man on the board has plenty of open top buses. 

It’s a tight league - a good window in January will see us canter to the top. QP are already faltering, Cove will be next. 

I take that back. 

Embarrassing today.