The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I swear if these idiots aren’t emptied soon I’m seriously looking at laser surgery for tattoo removals. 

A clear case of only supporting the team when it’s winning. 

Show some class mate. Players are temporary, FFC like tattoos are for life. 

COYB!!!!

Did think this had the potential to be a repeat of the thistle performance at the end of last season. Utter pish.
Why do we keep having these massive drop offs where everyone just chucks it in? Why have we, sonce Hartleys first season, been totally unable to command at the very least, full effort and desire from a team?

Note to Falkirk TV:

Don’t bother, just go home after the game.

No one wants to hear what Sheerin has to say other than “I’ve tendered my resignation” and no one needs to hear “a bad day at the office, Paul?”. The amount of bad days at the office should have resulted in a dismissal by now but, well you know Falkirk!

This is fucking scandalous. I get we’re in transition in the boardroom and probably can’t sack him tonight but if the twat had anything about him at all he would resign and save the trouble. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

This is fucking scandalous. I get we’re in transition in the boardroom and probably can’t sack him tonight but if the twat had anything about him at all he would resign and save the trouble. 

Let’s be honest, would you resign when you can get to do gardening for the rest of your contract?