The Falkirk FC Thread

42 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

Come back and mock me in May, if Holt & Sheerin aren’t standing on the top deck of the bus with the league trophy. 

The new man on the board has plenty of open top buses. 

It’s a tight league - a good window in January will see us canter to the top. QP are already faltering, Cove will be next. 

I do hope we continue to falter!

3 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Has a FT team ever been relegated from the Third Division? Because this shower of shite are capable of doing it.

Some positivity wouldn’t go amiss. 

Despite the score, we are still only 7 points off top and 6 ahead of the relegation play-off. 

As George would say, we need to support our team and encourage them to perform. 

If Holt and Sheerin aren't gone by midday on Tuesday following this AGM then I'm done.

That was the most spineless, half arsed attempt at football I have seen from a professional team. The players aren't interested and are just fucking dreadful. McDaid, Hall and Ruth being the worst.

If the new investors don't deliver change immediately then there is no fucking point.

That was the worst yet. Unbelievable amount of utter shite. Queens Park playing football and f**k knows what sport we’re supposed to be playing but it’s certainly no football. Every single player has been absolutely terrible.

Fucking seething.