The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

Why all the hate for Gary Holt?

He has done very well with the youth set up and is getting to grips with the 1st team. 

Remember that you won’t get every signing right. Not even the best clubs in the world achieve that. 

I think Holt should step up and assist Paul with the first team and we could see the start of something really special. 

No point in getting rid of the Manager and 12 players every year as that just disnae work. 

If we had won two of the games that we lost, we would be sitting joint top of the league. 

Things aren’t that bad really. 

giphy-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

Why all the hate for Gary Holt?

He has done very well with the youth set up and is getting to grips with the 1st team. 

Remember that you won’t get every signing right. Not even the best clubs in the world achieve that. 

I think Holt should step up and assist Paul with the first team and we could see the start of something really special. 

No point in getting rid of the Manager and 12 players every year as that just disnae work. 

If we had won two of the games that we lost, we would be sitting joint top of the league. 

Things aren’t that bad really. 

troll trolling GIF

Just now, Biggestbairn said:

Do you not agree that if we’d won two of these games then the garden wouldn’t look a lot more rosey?

Fine margins in this league. 

A win today and we’ll be in the play-off positions. 

The first post was funny and we all had a good laugh. Don’t kill the joke though.

1 minute ago, Biggestbairn said:

Do you not agree that if we’d won two of these games then the garden wouldn’t look a lot more rosey?

If your auntie had baws etc.

2 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

I doff my cap to you sir, you are indeed a Master Baiter.

58 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Holt first 100% he does f**k all and wouldn't need replaced. Stinking the place out from the moment he came in. Also comes across extremely arrogant from what I've seen. Would like to know exactly how much involvement he has in first team affairs. 

Holt leaving makes zero difference to the fucking shite Sheerin forces on us every week 

Come back and mock me in May, if Holt & Sheerin aren’t standing on the top deck of the bus with the league trophy. 

The new man on the board has plenty of open top buses. 

It’s a tight league - a good window in January will see us canter to the top. QP are already faltering, Cove will be next. 

1 minute ago, Biggestbairn said:

Come back and mock me in May, if Holt & Sheerin aren’t standing on the top deck of the bus with the league trophy. 

The new man on the board has plenty of open top buses. 

It’s a tight league - a good window in January will see us canter to the top. QP are already faltering, Cove will be next. 

Failed ta attract any takers from the FFC support, now trying to entice supporters of other clubs? Don't fancy your chances m8.

4 minutes ago, Biggestbairn said:

Absolutely gutted at that start. 

I was hoping today could be the start of something. 

Not giving up right enough. Predicting a 3-2 win today. 

Out of interest where do you see three goals coming from?

At what point in recent history, did things switch from reasonable exchange of views on a forum, to deliberately making an absolute c**t of yourself on a forum to wind people up?  It’s that Brexity thing - I’ve made you angry so I win, despite the fact we all lose.

Just now, Bigbri Bairn said:

we are bad and looking at the bench gives me the fear. Wonder if the players can produce more under a new manager or are they all really that bad?

Bit of both. They're terrible but given that we don't have an actual manager,  you'd assume someone barely competent could get 10 more points a season from them.