The Falkirk FC Thread

19 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Might be just me but given we are the most critical of our own club and how shite we are doing at the moment or past few years the fact you seem to be going out your way to highlight what we already know and making a prize walloper out of yourself.

Acceptance of your current position would go a long way. The only positive I can see from the forum is the constant bitching of the obvious.

9 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

Acceptance of your current position would go a long way. The only positive I can see from the forum is the constant bitching of the obvious.

Haven't seen anyone yet say we aren't shit, i could understand the point you were making if our fanbase were saying  we were unlucky to get beat by this team or that or we didn't deserve to get beat by x,y or z or the ref was shit and decisions didnt go our way but your pretty much stating the obvious to us, what's your next post telling us the titanic has sank.

Edited by AL-FFC

If they are going to sack Sheerin then they need somebody that an start the next day. The club cannot afford to compound the problems with a 4 - 5 week interview process from goodness knows who

Why? Auld Jean could take the team and wouldn’t do a worse job than that c**t.

3 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

Everything is relative. Our fans are pissed off because we are either 1 tier or 2 tiers below where we think, considering our fanbase, income stream, facilities, history etc. that we should be playing.

Alloa playing in the Championship were punching above their weight and are now back in league one, which, in my opinion, is where you as a part time club would be expected to be plying your trade. Now, imagine over the next few seasons your club is badly managed both on and off the pitch and you find yourselves playing in the Lowland League; would you accept that position or would you be spitting feathers?

Guest Back Post Misses
22 minutes ago, Russ said:

Will the chairman issue be resolved at the AGM or that still at a later date?

The Chairman is appointed by the Directors 

2 hours ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Sheerin has to go first. Followed by Holt. That's the priority order. 

If Holt goes and Sheerin doesn't I'd be utterly furious. 

Holt first 100% he does f**k all and wouldn't need replaced. Stinking the place out from the moment he came in. Also comes across extremely arrogant from what I've seen. Would like to know exactly how much involvement he has in first team affairs. 

5 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Holt first 100% he does f**k all and wouldn't need replaced. Stinking the place out from the moment he came in. Also comes across extremely arrogant from what I've seen. Would like to know exactly how much involvement he has in first team affairs. 

Spot on! Holt our first, easy decision 

So he drops Paul Dixon but keeps playing Ben Hall [emoji23]. Honest to f**k he’s not got a fucking clue.
Dixon has been as bad as the rest of late. Some fucking awful decision making and conspicuously low effort to win challenges.

Sheerin has turned one of our few previously consistent performers into a diddy like the rest

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dixon has been as bad as the rest of late. Some fucking awful decision making and conspicuously low effort to win challenges.

Sheerin has turned one of our few previously consistent performers into a diddy like the rest

Happens to most players stuck playing beside Ben hall. Lemon will find out today. Otherwise it's the same side that stunk the park out last week against ten men. What chance have we got.

Happens to most players stuck playing beside Ben hall. Lemon will find out today. Otherwise it's the same side that stunk the park out last week against ten men. What chance have we got.

That’s unfair he’s also brought in the anonymous McDaid for the anonymous McGuffie.

Why all the hate for Gary Holt?

He has done very well with the youth set up and is getting to grips with the 1st team. 

Remember that you won’t get every signing right. Not even the best clubs in the world achieve that. 

I think Holt should step up and assist Paul with the first team and we could see the start of something really special. 

No point in getting rid of the Manager and 12 players every year as that just disnae work. 

If we had won two of the games that we lost, we would be sitting joint top of the league. 

Things aren’t that bad really.