The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, MSG GTF! said:

Let’s hope the social media guys have a busy day scheduled for Tuesday then. Clear the decks!

It could be a case of clear the decks and the bolt for Holty.. tra lala la la la la la la

I'll get my coat ..lol

Just now, grumpyoldman said:

I give it to the end of the season, if we don’t get promoted and still have the current management structure, the fans will turn on the new board the same as they have done on all of the other boards. We really need to learn to be patient 

4 years of absolute pish is patience in abundance. 

8 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

4 years of absolute pish is patience in abundance. 

I think its more a case of coming up with a half baked idea of a knee jerk reaction and hoping that it works, basically theyve been winging it and ran out of any sort of sensible or logical idea to fix whats been broken in the hope that something works out so we can all hail their leadership there was one fatal flaw in that plan though:

It was bollocks

Edited by AL-FFC

I give it to the end of the season, if we don’t get promoted and still have the current management structure, the fans will turn on the new board the same as they have done on all of the other boards. We really need to learn to be patient 

Learn to be patient? Get yourself to f**k. We’ve been absolute dogshit for years now and we’re still getting a number of fans through the gates that teams in both divisions higher than us can only dream of. I think we’ve been pretty fucking patient.

And if this dick is still in charge come the end of the season then of course we won’t be promoted. More chance of ending up in League 2 ffs.

25 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

End of the season? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll be very disappointed if the current management team are still in place by the end of this year. And there's absolutely no "if" about being promoted whilst Holt and Sheerin remain in place. We won't be. 

34 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

Been patient for over 10 years. Minus one half decent entertaining season in the 2nd tier and failed cup run. I think we have been patient enough for change to happen. 

End of December!!!!

I won’t be happy if the management are still in place by the end of next week.

I'd be prepared to give Sheerin a bit of a chance with Holt getting to f*ck to see if it makes any difference for a couple of weeks and the cloud of Holt is lifted.

Nah. Honestly that would still be horrendous. Whilst Holt absolutely needs to go but Sheerin has proved himself time and again to be absolutely fucking horrendous and absolutely needs to go as he’s just as much of the reason of why we’re so bad. His tactics, team selections, style of play, stubbornness, inability to change anything and in his own words he doesn’t know how to improve us means he needs fucked off as soon as possible before he gives us anymore embarrassing performances.

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

Nah. Honestly that would still be horrendous. Whilst Holt absolutely needs to go but Sheerin has proved himself time and again to be absolutely fucking horrendous and absolutely needs to go as he’s just as much of the reason of why we’re so bad. His tactics, team selections, style of play, stubbornness, inability to change anything and in his own words he doesn’t know how to improve us means he needs fucked off as soon as possible before he gives us anymore embarrassing performances.

I still think its Holt telling him to stick with it, pretty much the same as the nose dive when he arrived when M and M were in the seat.

11 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

New directors not even at the sandwich table yet and they are getting a few weeks to get things right.

Absolute joke

You must be on here for the wind up. Fans like this should take a portion of the blame for where we are... totally accepting of this pure sh**e for years on end. 

1 hour ago, grumpyoldman said:

6 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

New directors not even at the sandwich table yet and they are getting a few weeks to get things right.

Absolute joke

When I saw your first post I thought that you were being sarcastic and that we were all being whooshed but now that I've seen your 2nd post I see that you are serious. Jesus wept. The new board memebers have had YEARS to see what is wrong with the club so hopefully have an action plan ready to be unveiled as soon as their feet are under the table.

You are a clown of the first order.

3 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

When I saw your first post I thought that you were being sarcastic and that we were all being whooshed but now that I've seen your 2nd post I see that you are serious. Jesus wept. The new board memebers have had YEARS to see what is wrong with the club so hopefully have an action plan ready to be unveiled as soon as their feet are under the table.

You are a clown of the first order.

They have and they aren’t going to put things right overnight. We are embarking on an exciting period in our history with fans ownership being the ultimate goal. The new regime will need time and money to change things. 
Some of the fans on here seem to be prepared only to wait weeks for it. Realistically that ain’t going to happen, although I’d be delighted if it did. 
Not a clown just being realistic 

On 01/12/2021 at 14:38, Zbairn said:

Interestingly heard the same recently from another fan on Saturday and this only appears to have started since the club appointed a new Deputy of Stadium Security (another unwarranted wage that loses cash from the club). It looks as though the club are trying to outdo the KGB and threaten fans with criminal activity to stifle dissent against those who run the club.

Another PR disaster unfolding here, as if we haven't seen enough. You wouldn't believe we have a PR expert on our BoD with all the recent disasters that have engulfed the club. The quicker we get rid of those who do nothing but bring our club into disrepute the better. 

PR  person - Expert is a term someone with skill as well as experience!