The Falkirk FC Thread

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:
Great, if we can find the money!

Can we afford not to?

I take your point but we still need to get the money to do it. I have absolutely no idea if we would have access to the necessary to do it though. 

On 01/12/2021 at 07:54, Rugster said:

Paddy Cregg I believe 

Latapy aside, my favourite player of the last 20 years or so. Stokes and Vaulks run him close but he could play whilst being hard as f***. The infamous game at Easter Road being a standout. 

Edited by Beaver The Bairn

8 minutes ago, Beaver The Bairn said:

Latapy aside, my favourite player of the last 20 years or so. Stokes and Vaulks run him close but he could play whilst being hard as f***. The infamous game at Easter Road being a standout. 

Do not forget Stephen O'Donnell getting booked twice and the ref not sending him off,he ran over to the bench saying sub me now lolol

26 minutes ago, Beaver The Bairn said:

Was a superb player when he first arrived. Tenacious in the tackle and never wasted a ball.  A few years under Hughes's coaching and he was a shadow of his former self unfortunately.

Guest Back Post Misses
12 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

Fully behind all fan initiatives but struggling to get my head around Gordon Colborns involvement. He made his thoughts about us very clear.

That aside, it’s now time for action. Has Holt gone yet?

He was a Patron under BTB, believes in the model and has put his money in. He is no longer on the Board. He has no more or less influence than any other Patron or member of the FSS under this set up. 

As someone who knows Gordon Colburn and his fellow family members, we should be in absolutely no doubt they want the best for our club. He would be the first to admit the Q&A was a complete car crash and wishes it had never happened the way it did. Tonight is the first time in 5 years there could be a chink of light in the huge black tunnel our club has been in. Lets all pull together and get us back to the place we think we belong. It may be our LAST chance to do so. COYB.

1 hour ago, Broken Bairn said:

Lets all pull together and get us back to the place we think we belong. 

Any club are where they are because that's how good they are. 

Where you think you deserve to be is irrelevant, where you are is due to how good your team is.

What is it Bad Santa said?

Hold out both your hands, and fill one with dreams and the other with shit.

See what fills up first 😐

Edited by laughing gravie

1 hour ago, laughing gravie said:

Where you think you deserve to be is irrelevant, where you are is due to how good your team is.

Where we think we should be is in no way irrelevant!

10 hours ago, laughing gravie said:

No point having fans then is there? Such a clinical way of looking at things but knock yourself out.

11 hours ago, laughing gravie said:

Unless of course the powers that be decide for themselves that we can't be promoted no matter how good the team is. 

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
18 hours ago, ShaggerG said:
Great, if we can find the money!

Can we afford not to?

Both sides are valid points.  They'll be on 100K a year between them minimum so who knows what it'll cost to bin them both, however, you need rid of both yesterday if you want to get back to the Championship.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Both sides are valid points.  They'll be on 100K a year between them minimum so who knows what it'll cost to bin them both, however, you need rid of both yesterday if you want to get back to the Championship.

Make Holts role redundant instead of sacking him.

Sheerin has to go no matter what the pay off.

14 hours ago, Broken Bairn said:

As someone who knows Gordon Colburn and his fellow family members, we should be in absolutely no doubt they want the best for our club. He would be the first to admit the Q&A was a complete car crash and wishes it had never happened the way it did. Tonight is the first time in 5 years there could be a chink of light in the huge black tunnel our club has been in. Lets all pull together and get us back to the place we think we belong. It may be our LAST chance to do so. COYB.

Then he should have issued an apology