The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Chances of Sheerin changing it at half time to actually have a good go at it? I'm going slim to none.

one of the things that irritates me most about football. a one off game at home against 10 men. should be throwing everything at them second half, more presence in the box etc. in reality,  he will play it cagey till 60 to 70 minutes and leave it too late.

We just have to hope that Dec 6th finally sees FFC bottom out. A lot depends what remnants of the current Board are still hanging around. Probably only Gordon Wright has enough credibility that could justify him still being there.

Not one, but two goals conceded against 10 men. Quality work Mr Sheerin. I suppose you will say we lost because we attacked too much. Back to territory wins next week then. Maybe Fergus is doing well with the school kids, but help ma boab, everything else on and off the park really is beyond parody. I even had a big slice of it all to myself last Tuesday.

1 shot on target, at home, against 10 men for 70 minutes. yet again not good enough.

I have absolutely no confidence in sheerin tactically. raith management, like nearly every other in the league outfoxing him

heaven knows what it would have been 11 v 11.

Holt and sheerin must go now