The Falkirk FC Thread

16 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Let's not forget May tried to resign at Christmas but Craig persuaded him to stay on til we were properly doomed.

May was a disaster and George Craig's mate, the rot is Craig's fault completely.  

Felt sorry for Eddie May it was an offer he could not turn down as it would have been a case of the rest of his career wondering what if.

Doing a superb job with the youngsters he should have been left in place.

Hindsight management is very easy !

Blair Alston just scored for Kilmarnock.

Just a bit annoying how many players who did f**k all for us in recent times suddenly remember how to be a footballer when they move on.

Almost make you think something is wrong at our club…

Edited by Reggie Perrin

Just a bit annoying how many players who did f**k all for us in recent times suddenly remember how to be a footballer when they move on.
I think this league is just a different form of football. A lot of skillful players just get clugged. Look at Morrison injury rate as an example. Some are better suited to Championship game pity Holt signs them for this league

9 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I think this league is just a different form of football. A lot of skillful players just get clugged. Look at Morrison injury rate as an example. Some are better suited to Championship game pity Holt signs them for this league

If only you were in your rightful place in the Championship 🤔

4 hours ago, some_guy said:

I hate betting on Falkirk, usually ruins my Saturday twice as much as just watching us be guff, but US, Airdrie and Kelty was 5/1 for the treble..... Can't wait for us to once again feck my 'printing money' bet. 

Hope you all lumped!! Too pished to coment properly on the game, I will however say that e ery single man in our team had a cracking game and for the first time in a long time I enjoyed watching Falkirk! A wee bit pedestrian first half, but the second half, especially after the 2nd goal was absolutely immense! Huge credit to the young team for the noise and support, my hands fucking killing, these plebby wee teams need to put some soft paddinf on the back of their tin shed stands for when the big boys come along to give them a length... 

Guest Caractacus Potts
6 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I notice we only paid 18k to sandy Alexander in the last financial year.

Noticed too that there’s over £84k of deferred income included for creditors. 

Could it be that we’ve paid 25% of Sandy’s fee and deferred the rest? 

3 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

If we'd played him alongside a couple of decent players then we would've seen a difference. Having to play alongside the likes of miller and a finished gomis ain't going to get the best out of him. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
18 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It’ll be ST money paid prior to end of May but for season 21/22.

Mentioned amongst the creditors list so thought it was money owed rather than money due? 

Enjoyed today's game.  Probably best performance this season so far.  Credit where credit is due, today's performance is what you would look for from these players in this league.  They all seemed to do their best and, right now, we can't expect more.

2 hours ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
2 hours ago, laughing gravie said:
If only you were in your rightful place in the Championship emoji848.png

No that's just merely a stepping stone thank you

There seems to be a hell of s lot of steps getting there.

Good win today for you even Ruth scored. Zero to hero in one game.