The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

How did the Dev squad get on last night against East Fife? Who were the first team players involved? 

Lemon, Krasniqi, Weekes & Ompreon all started. The rest were U18 players. Two goals from Ompreon, two from Luke Rankin and one each from Ben Weekes and Scott Honeyman. I presume the club will put up a report at some point. 

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Lemon, Krasniqi, Weekes & Ompreon all started. The rest were U18 players. Two goals from Ompreon, two from Luke Rankin and one each from Ben Weekes and Scott Honeyman. I presume the club will put up a report at some point. 

Honeyman or Rankin the no.9? 

No.6 showed up well too. 

20 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I don’t know how these things work, but I would be staggered if Gary Deans has not asked him to resign from the Board. His communication to me saying I had “outlined a complaint” makes me think he hadn’t. Simply asking the man if he had sent the text would have been enough. I mean, with the evidence we have, it’s simply undeniable. On that alone he simply has to go.

Perhaps his clouded judgement has made him refuse to resign, and it’s only at the AGM that he can be removed (if he refuses to read the writing on the wall). His continued presence serves only to embarrass the club further.

If nothing else, perhaps this is at last, the straw that breaks the camel’s back, and we cannot sink much further. I won’t hold my breath, as every day he remains on the Board, we settle further and further into the mire.

Sounds like you embarrassed the poor man suggesting  that his media empire is a Mickey Mouse outfit that makes buttons . Reality is in his line of work he should have known not to send abusive messages to the punters who pay for his privileges. However Directors resigning one after another over embarrassing errors does nothing to help get us all pulling together though!  Now that Chesty Morgan is on the way out as well  I am at a loss as to who can? 

8 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Could EK not play CH in a 3? 

Unfortunately not, although I think it could work, but the manager more or less implied at the meeting the defensive side of his game needed to improve before he could be a starter, so what do we know. But he did say he’ll get a start, maybe in the cup

Edited by NUMBER 7

1 hour ago, Stainrod said:

Sounds like you embarrassed the poor man suggesting  that his media empire is a Mickey Mouse outfit that makes buttons . Reality is in his line of work he should have known not to send abusive messages to the punters who pay for his privileges. However Directors resigning one after another over embarrassing errors does nothing to help get us all pulling together though!  Now that Chesty Morgan is on the way out as well  I am at a loss as to who can? 

In his line of work, not only should he have known it, he should have practiced it. It brings out huge question marks over his temperament in his chosen field of expertise, but worst of all, he sent that text to my son. That fact more than any other makes his position untenable.

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/people/fire-appliances-speed-to-falkirk-fc-stadium-as-emergency-alarm-goes-off-3452381

More bad news from the stadium but as its not ours it's not something the club can be blamed for. Some of the comments though...

Some newspapers really do scrape the bottom of the barrel for stories these days…..