The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
24 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Very difficult game again today. Two poor side last two weeks. This is more of a proper test IMO 

You are definitely right but Alloa being a ‘proper’ test is quite frankly soul destroying 😆

Edited by Ecosse83

1 hour ago, BountyBairn said:

Would rather get Holt out and put someone with experience in that role. He’s the issue we need to resolve immediately. 

I'd rather him and Sheerin both went tbh. Holt isn't going to coach the product on the park to three points that's on Sheerin. Ultimately if we can't win games of football consistently he's just us culpable. 

10 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I'd rather him and Sheerin both went tbh. Holt isn't going to coach the product on the park to three points that's on Sheerin. Ultimately if we can't win games of football consistently he's just us culpable. 

We know from last seasons collapse that Holt is actually completely incapable of coaching the team, or doing tactics, taking the hot seat whatever. 

Sheerin I think even said himself he’s learning. Holt wouldn’t admit being wrong in any way - arrogant p***k. Proved as much at the Q and A.

27 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Sheerin I think even said himself he’s learning. 

Literally the last thing on earth that Falkirk Football Club have time for this season is another Head Coach who's "learning". We need to be out of this division in May. So far, there's precious, precious little evidence that the current incumbent is capable of achieving that.

1 hour ago, AGPar said:

Literally the last thing on earth that Falkirk Football Club have time for this season is another Head Coach who's "learning". We need to be out of this division in May. So far, there's precious, precious little evidence that the current incumbent is capable of achieving that.

I’d give him till Christmas, but bin Holt immediately....we’ll see what unfolds. 

3 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

We know from last seasons collapse that Holt is actually completely incapable of coaching the team, or doing tactics, taking the hot seat whatever. 

Sheerin I think even said himself he’s learning. Holt wouldn’t admit being wrong in any way - arrogant p***k. Proved as much at the Q and A.

It's not Holt's fault because he canny dance.

Can anyone tell me what Holt actually does. As for the £800,000 loss as reported in the Daily Mail a blind man could see a huge loss on the horizon.

Chief Executive, Commercial Manager, Sporting Director, Mr Deans, Mr Colburn for Gods sake there are Premier clubs that don’t have this top heavy structure 

The club is a business it is being miss managed. A normal business has an Income (creates a budget) and an expenditure when the latter is more than the former costs have to go. There are dark clouds approaching the Winter is Coming 

50 minutes ago, The Real Voice of Reason said:

Can anyone tell me what Holt actually does. As for the £800,000 loss as reported in the Daily Mail a blind man could see a huge loss on the horizon.

Chief Executive, Commercial Manager, Sporting Director, Mr Deans, Mr Colburn for Gods sake there are Premier clubs that don’t have this top heavy structure 

The club is a business it is being miss managed. A normal business has an Income (creates a budget) and an expenditure when the latter is more than the former costs have to go. There are dark clouds approaching the Winter is Coming 

.....and our Board is full of "financial" men .... you couldn't make it up ! 

The Rawlins, Deans and Colborn step off the bus in a month or so. Is there anything that they can do between now and the AGM that causes further carnage? I hope not.

STOP PRESS A new financial apocalypse story breaks cover. So that’s it right? Nothing else negative to come rearing it’s head out of the swamp that seems to be FFC these days…….sadly no, there’s more to come. The clock is now ticking on at least one other issue. When it rains, it pours.

I presume the remaining two on the Board feel that they can just carry on unscathed. Maybe one can, but two? We shall see.

25 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The Rawlins, Deans and Colborn step off the bus in a month or so. Is there anything that they can do between now and the AGM that causes further carnage? I hope not.

STOP PRESS A new financial apocalypse story breaks cover. So that’s it right? Nothing else negative to come rearing it’s head out of the swamp that seems to be FFC these days…….sadly no, there’s more to come. The clock is now ticking on at least one other issue. When it rains, it pours.

I presume the remaining two on the Board feel that they can just carry on unscathed. Maybe one can, but two? We shall see.

What I don't understand is how they can be so blind and delusional to not see the damage Holt is creating between the club and the fans - it doesn't matter who comes in, as long as he stays he continues to add to the wedge separating the club and supporters and continues to do damage which will be hard for any future board to repair. 

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

Callum Morrison back on the bench emoji7.png

Didnt even know he was back in full training so a pleasant surprise. 

Team is very like the one that got bullied off the park at alloa. In fact only change I think is mcdaid for Ross other than the goalies. Didn't work then so surely you'd change it.🤷

Edited by Shadwell Dog

19 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Didnt even know he was back in full training so a pleasant surprise. 

Team is very like the one that got bullied off the park at alloa. In fact only change I think is mcdaid for Ross other than the goalies. Didn't work then so surely you'd change it.🤷

*in the voice of sheerin

Change? (sharp intake of breath) what is this witchcraft of which you speak?!