The Falkirk FC Thread

So now the clamour to have Hetherington dropped (rightly or wrongly) from the team has came about through disciplinary measures.
we will see who comes in, if the formation and style of play changes without him. Might be interesting to see what comes about 

Rightly.

Guest Ecosse83

Well deserved 3 points today. Hopefully a good confidence boost bagging 3 goals today and could easily have been a fair bit more. Just goes to show playing 1 up top can be done well when the midfield get more involved like they have done the last few games. 

Next week will be more of a test though so looking forward to that. 

So now the clamour to have Hetherington dropped (rightly or wrongly) from the team has came about through disciplinary measures.
we will see who comes in, if the formation and style of play changes without him. Might be interesting to see what comes about 
Could we have a Mackin/McCulley type photo*, with Krasniqi/Telfer, before next week?

*Tried Google, couldnae find it.[emoji849]

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Not saying Hetherington is good but plenty going to get a shock with Krasniqi the next couple games assuming the next system. Agree with it or not there’s a reason Sheerin said he was miles off the first team.

For the most part, Hetherington has looked miles off the first team too. Admittedly I only see him in away games live or PPV, but I fail to see the important or critical contributions he makes to the team. He reminds me of Scott Brown in the dying embers of his Celtic career…..always picked, and always someone who took the energy right out any chance to attack.

1 hour ago, Ecosse83 said:

Well deserved 3 points today. Hopefully a good confidence boost bagging 3 goals today and could easily have been a fair bit more. Just goes to show playing 1 up top can be done well when the midfield get more involved like they have done the last few games. 

Next week will be more of a test though so looking forward to that. 

Confidence booster so fairs fair to the players and management a good result lets hope it a start of a run.

3 points off the top after this time says it all about the standard of league we are in.

13 hours ago, XabiaBairn said:

Could someone help me with a clarification?

As the Q & A car crash video approaches 20,000 views, it strikes me that no true Falkirk fan could bring down the derision and ignominy on our club.
They claim to be lifelong Falkirk fans but has anybody seen Deans, Colburn and the rest of them at the Falkirk Stadium of Brockville over the years?

Certainly Colburn

Take it Ben Hall is not enemy number one now ?

This ‘enemy number one’ patter is absolutely rancid btw.

Ben Hall is shite and should’ve been punted as far away as possible in the summer however he’s also miles better than Brad McKay. The fact that we went out and managed to find a centre half worse than Ben Hall and chucked a 3 year deal at him is absolute madness and sums up Holt and his dreadful recruitment.

1 hour ago, Tea and Busquets said:

It was the same when Raith went up. Not much between us both and look at them now. 

Scottish football is utter shite, a wee bit of organisation and a couple of decent players is all you need. I’d sign Scottish players as a last resort, bring though our own and sign foreigners is the way to go.  I know the Hartley thing didn’t work - but the idea was correct, the execution was utter mince. With a few exceptions - Players from the bottom six SPL to top of div1 are very similar in ability. 

Edited by Andreas Kelevra

2 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Is there another angle of that penalty decision? I'm no fan of Hetherington but that looks incredibly soft.

Soft? It's a shocker. Disgraceful decision by the ref. I know we are having a laugh re it being hetherington but that is one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.