The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Nice mock-up!

I've put too much thought into this already but my idea was to make it kit like with the Falkirk badge and S T A T E M E N T as the 'sponsor' - with "that's a " smaller above it. 

On the reverse there would be the text "not a question" following the shape of the question mark and resembling a shirt number.

Print that and you can take my money now  🤑

Let me have a wee play. Would have to be on the one side but like your thinking. 

Guest Back Post Misses

Whilst this is no doubt a chance to make a quick buck I find the whole episode that embarrassing I would not go anywhere near this. It makes light of a night that will be not forgotten for years and the negative impact on the club will hang over us for a good while IMO.   

Whilst this is no doubt a chance to make a quick buck I find the whole episode that embarrassing I would not go anywhere near this. It makes light of a night that will be not forgotten for years and the negative impact on the club will hang over us for a good while IMO.   
I agree. Would never dream of wearing T shirt having a big laugh about the way these p***ks have treated fans personally. Would have no issue with a banner at the games though. GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. STATEMENT NOT A QUESTION.

7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The money would go to charity. 

Guest Back Post Misses
19 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

The money would go to charity. 

Still wouldn’t go near it. If the T-shirts are £10 donate that instead 

2 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Was always the case and was the reason Rawlins bought into FFC in the first place.

It is textbook American business doctrine.

Token spend to get your foot in the door

Sit in the background as incompetent board members manage decline

Buy out the rest of the shareholding at the bottom of the market.

Lets be blunt FFC has no assets so basically worthless.

We keep getting back to this but the shares are held by the fans noone has any shares to make money so they aren't going to sell them to Rawlins whatever price they are especially if worth hee haw.

5 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Wouldn’t touch them either. Far too raging with that night and their subsequent silence to let them off the hook with it all being a big funny joke 

Get your point. I just see it from another angle. Equally as raging though. 

54 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Is it correct that GD wasn’t at Last Thursday’s meeting?

While I appreciate what people are getting at, I don't think I can put into words how fucking raging I would be if the only public acknowledgement of the Q&A shambles was these b*****ds trying to use it as some big 'in-joke' to shift merchandise.
It would be a display of fan subservience on a scale not previously imaginable.......

18 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We keep getting back to this but the shares are held by the fans noone has any shares to make money so they aren't going to sell them to Rawlins whatever price they are especially if worth hee haw.

There are a load of unissued shares waiting to be snapped up.

The problem is that the Board dictates who can buy and sell. As an example, I can't sell my shares to you without the Boards permission.

......but if the Rawlins want...... since they effectively "own" the Board...... they can buy and sell anytime they want.