The Falkirk FC Thread

44 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Thing on COYB facebook page about some fans being sent letters from the club about their behaviour and calling them in for a face to face meeting. Anyone hear anything?

Certainly know of a few who received abusive texts.  Board are a shambles.

Lads you need to Boycott and starve the idiots of funds.  Only way to change it is to hit them where it hurts.

Disgusting what they're doing to a great club.   Will always have a soft spot for you lot my first competitive game was Falkirk v Dumbarton sitting in the stand at Brockville with my dad.

Hopefully you get it all back on track.

Edited by Tynierose

45 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Thing on COYB facebook page about some fans being sent letters from the club about their behaviour and calling them in for a face to face meeting. Anyone hear anything?

Have they got a sign on any of the stairs in the stands saying naughty step as treating the fanbase like children going a step too far questioning their behavior.

I'm honestly at the stage i cba with anything Falkirk right now, just when you think we cant sink any longer we manage to surpass the expectations and go one better.  Is there another club thats a bigger laughing stock than us right now? (that was a question not a statement just in case)

8 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Publically, I don't think anything would be achieved by the club issuing an apologetic statement (not a question). I reckon very few people would accept it as being genuine. Least said, soonest mended, might be their thinking.

Privately, I hope Gary Deans has sought out Bryce Dixon and offered him a profound apology for the disgraceful way that he treated him at the Q&A.

Fully agree but I wouldn’t be holding out for it if I was him! 

When you think of it after last weeks debacle its a bit of hypocrisy, wasn't so long back we had a director resign due to threats against him by another member of the board/director and they let that one slide/ignored it/brushed under the carpet call it what you will as well did they not?

Edited by AL-FFC

6 hours ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Getting dunked on by Hamburg now lol

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 00.14.50.png

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 00.15.57.png

Hear me out on this but I think the Club retail dept. should be all over this by now.

Turn what has been a negative into a positive and churn out a limited run of t-shirts with the, now iconic, line alongside the branding.

"Falkirk FC

That's a statement, not a question -

Since 1876"

It's gone viral enough we'd surely have a market for them as shown by the reach its had.

Edited by Blame Me
Grammar

8 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

If this is true - backed with proof - then that's it for me. Not a penny more until heads roll. 

I agree. FFC is a toxic organisation and needs cleared from top to bottom - though I’d settle for the two Garys

19 hours ago, Zbairn said:

We are signing players based on some statistical analysis system. The numbers might look good....but by God, the players the data is throwing up as half decent are mince !

In saying that...I don't know how you can sign someone with negative numbers....unless it's the DoF's laddie !

I had no idea we were trying some Moneyball approach. Holy f**k. That explains a lot.

14 hours ago, some_guy said:

5-1 to Falkirk, apparently played quite well but never really got much details. 

Did you win because there were no fans booing or ex-Falkirk players playing against you?

I really hope you get shot of these muppets that are running your club into the ground. You deserve better.