1. the guy at the start that more or less blamed the fans is a c**t

2. Sheerin doesn’t know what he’s doing

3. Holt is a good speaker but full of shite 

12 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Main talking points from tonight! 

Anyone properly put them on the spot or give them a bit of heat?  

1 minute ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Has anyone questioned why four bulbs on the new floodlights were ǹot working on Saturday?  

You can always rely on old jock to ask a question like that. Tonight's was have you brought anything from your time coaching the youths at Aberdeen into this role.

For the first time I’ve left one of these sessions and not believed a single word they said. 

For Colburn to stand up right away and say what he did who on Earth thought that would be a good idea in current circumstances? 

Holt made offers to 14 strikers who would have been our highest earner including Robinson who went to Killie for double the money and McManus who we even agreed to pay the fee for. All rejected us for more money. 

Phil Rawlins asked for time and quoted that Stoke was in an awful place when he went in their and with time it was fixed. Similarly with Orlando. 

Sheerin alarming saying Hetherington is one of our most important players 🤣. He sounded and looked like a deer in the headlights.

The full thing is posted tomorrow evening. 

Tbh I thought the evening went as expected. The board were largely on the defensive and none of the answers were very revealing.

I don’t know what Gordon Colburn was thinking but his comments about fans’ behaviour being unacceptable were totally tone deaf. I also felt Gary deans came across as quite arrogant at points.

Phil Rawlins spoke well and I actually thought Holt did ok.

Sheerin seems like a really nice guy but frankly doesn’t seem confident at all.

Doesn’t sound like Hetherington will be dropped anytime soon as Sheerin said he’s one of the most important players in the team and that Krasniqi is miles off first team level.

35 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Main talking points from tonight! 

Gordon Colborn made an absolute tit of himself and further alienated the fans with this. In a nut shell he said the players aren’t performing because fans have been booing them and they are scared to make mistakes. Then went on to claim people have stoped coming to the stadium because certain fans have been using loud swear words to abuse him and his fellow board members. Couldn’t have started the night any worse if he’d tried!….If your reading this Gordon the reason our last couple of home games have been poorly attended is because the product you have provided on the park is woefully punching beneath where we should be! Not one person has stopped coming because they heard you or somebody else on the board be shouted at, the way to stop angry fans shouting at you is to sort out the mess, not by abusing them back and blaming the clubs shortcomings on the fans/the life blood of the club. Without the fans there is no club, remember that! You’d honestly think these people had never been to a football match, fans get angry when said club is a mess and team is shite! It’s not a new phenomena! 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

Anyone ask about Holt signing his own son and how that fitted in with his specific player criteria that was outlined? Or how he has assembled an absolutely ganting squad? Or how we have got even worse since he stepped in the door? Or how he used all his contacts to sign 3 weans in January while Partick strengthened to win the league?

Guest Ecosse83
17 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Anyone properly put them on the spot or give them a bit of heat?  

The start got a wee bit heated after that Clown had a pop at the fans and Deans got a bit of flack but after that it died down a bit. The opening 15 minutes summed up the clowns that are running the club for me! 

Sheerin really needs to go now though, I felt embarrassed for him how clueless he came across