The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:
Only positive or potential positive is that the Rawlins were there, heard the boos, seen how shite we are and can hopefully expect the rightfully rough ride they should get at the q & a instead of a win today to paper over any cracks and feelings. Holt needs to get so far away from this club stinking the place out. Was pleased Sheerin went to 2 up top but he doesn't have a clue how to manage it. 

As long as the Rawlins answer for it. They chose to knock back further investment because they want it to be their baw, so this is on them. The ongoing employment of a Deans, a man who would give second hand car salesmen a bad name, Holt who has completely failed in his aims of finding a competent coach and furnishing him with a squad that can get results, and Sheerin, the only one deserving of any sympathy here as he seems a decent bloke, but retaining him is basically conceding another season down here. Whether or not anyone else can do better is neither here nor there. Holts "look how clever I am" thinking out the box play has failed, and we cant accept that in fucking October.

100%

I fucking hate Gary holt 

Guest Brockvillenomore

The Navy Blue's concern with the overheads, the board and the sporting director looking more and more valid. Let's not forget that Rawlins said this is the most professional board he'd worked with. His judgement is now under serious scrutiny. We've wasted money on a structure that doesn't work to the detriment of the team.    

No because it is too stage managed. A group boycott is the only way and perhaps a bit of chanting outside before and during the game.

IMO the best way to get the message across is on Tuesday night right in front of them. This is where we can absolutely make our voices heard.

Guest Back Post Misses
4 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
7 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:
Register for Tuesday.

No because it is too stage managed. A group boycott is the only way and perhaps a bit of chanting outside before and during the game.

You can’t stage manage 75-100 fans who won’t allow it to be stage managed. 

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

Nae danger Sheerin survives this.

He’ll be punted before Tuesday in the hope that this will fix everything and will give the board an easier time. They will blame everything on him and Holt will distance himself from every decision made.

Him and Deans absolutely need hounded out on Tuesday. We simply cannot let them away with this and be left to ruin our club further

We said this before the season started. It was why Sheerin was coached into saying he had “the final word” on all signings apart from four or five. Holt would have engineered that to ensure that if things went badly, he was suitably distanced from Sheerin. If things had been flying along, Holt would be very visibly looking to take credit for it…..of course, Deans would have come out of hiding too.

Now that it is unraveling, Sheerin is the patsy. Stainrod and Proudtobeabaird will join Bantabairn in having very little to say. Who knows, the Board might well let them hide in the same cupboard as them.

IMO the best way to get the message across is on Tuesday night right in front of them. This is where we can absolutely make our voices heard.
Folk should really just be walking in, telling them to f**k off and walking out, not actually giving them the chance to speak tbh. Tell Rawlins to call another one when he has cleared the fucking deadwood.

Honestly, the fucking snake oil we have been sold over the last few years, yet Deans and Holt are by some way the worst of the lot.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Folk should really just be walking in, telling them to f**k off and walking out, not actually giving them the chance to speak tbh. Tell Rawlins to call another one when he has cleared the fucking deadwood.

Honestly, the fucking snake oil we have been sold over the last few years, yet Deans and Holt are by some way the worst of the lot.

Agree with this as well. Walk in, tell the clowns at the table that anything other than Holt,Deans and Sheerin gone by Wednesday is unacceptable. Walk out.

Sheerin has to go for me as to have 1 win in 6 at this level is nowhere near good enough.

Ultimately though the issue is yet again poor recruitment. When you’re bringing on Ompreon, McGuffie and Ross to rescue a game, you know there’s an issue.

Even with a new manager I don’t see where the goals are going to come from as we don’t have a goal scorer at the club. 

The only thing Keena did today was give the ball away. He’s another one who’s not good enough despite the bizarre hero worship.

That was criminal, we had absolutely no answer to Airdrie today. If you add in Morrison and Williamson we are still nowhere near good enough.
Holt has to answer for the recruitment, it is completely unacceptable for "the biggest budget in the division" to assemble this squad.
Sheerin has to answer for the tactics, we clearly do not have the players to play the style he wants and despite playing 2 strikers today, he's not making the correct adjustments to the style based on what we're seeing on the pitch.
The board need to answer to overseeing this shambles.

19 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
23 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:
Register for Tuesday.

So you get the Board and the Club you have now. If it’s stage managed, those that go will be sure to shout it out. Everything this mob touch is stage managed. If everyone takes the view that because of that, they aren’t going to offer any resistance or register their displeasure, then happy days for Deans & Co…..they will just continue hoovering up any little earners they can based on being a Falkirk Chairman or a Falkirk Director.

MR and SA remain the two people who could bring it to a shuddering halt. Doubtless they have reasons for not doing so, but it’s hard to fathom what they are.

For perhaps the first time in my life, I am open to the phrase “we are in free fall” having a ring of truth to it.

…….registering, walking in and telling them where to ram it isn’t an approach I would object to either.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

I feel thats the nail in the coffin for me attending games until theres real change. Wasters from boardroom down to the players. I was naive in thinking things would change this season. Apologies to everyone who stuck by their guns and didnt give these spineless, gutless cowards a penny, I shouldve done the same.