The Falkirk FC Thread

New managers, DoF's, and squads come and go through shambles after shambles.

The one constant is the board. How they are not facing protests etc is beyond me. The board and ownership must sell and go, otherwise, nothing meaningful will change. 

Remember folks, you have to register to be allowed in to the Q&A on the 19th. Voices need to be heard, and blazer fillers need to be emptied. Worst chairman in at least two decades appoints a head coach who is potentially the most clueless in five decades. Quelle surprise. Meanwhile, the rest of the Board shuffle around looking for someone to hide behind.

Get registered!

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Deans at the YouTube Q&A bumming up recruitment and slaughtering the previous board. 

Well Deans let me tell you a pig is a pig whether you put foundation, lipstick or a dress on it. 

You are your hand picked Board are ruining our club. Time you leave the building taking the rest of the grey suits and Holt with you. 

This, all very well talking about how bad the recruitment was but to then have a sporting director who oversee's the signings of Jaime Wilson and Brad Mckay  as well as resigning Ben Hall is absolutely criminal. Nobody was convinced by Holt when he was paraded like a price pony and now we've been proven correct. Sheerin made some shocking substitutions today but I actually feel sorry for him having to try pick a first eleven out of that shite.

Guest Back Post Misses
2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Remember folks, you have to register to be allowed in to the Q&A on the 19th. Voices need to be heard, and blazer fillers need to be emptied. Worst chairman in at least two decades appoints a head coach who is potentially the most clueless in five decades. Quelle surprise. Meanwhile, the rest of the Board shuffle around looking for someone to hide behind.

Get registered!

They are STILL, even this week,  boasting about their recruitment planning. 

15 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I really cannot stress how much the change needs to go beyond the head coach though. Holt cannot be allowed to survive this, needs chased out if needs be. Deans has to go too.

Absolutely. It’s clear that Deans picked a Board where talent and fitness for purpose came nowhere on the list of priorities. “Do what I say” was the only thing that mattered. So he and a number of others now need to leave the building pronto.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

1 soft shot on target today, a 3-0 home loss in the 3rd tier, as close to the bottom of the table as the top after 10 games. poor form, poor team selections.

I haven't given the club a penny for 2.5 years now and won't give them another penny till deans and Holt go. this isn't a whim decision I've followed the club through thick and thin for nearly 40 years. I'm not alone on here.  

Guest Back Post Misses
7 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

In a perverse kind of way, that Q&A is actually quite a good laugh watching it now.

It is the most embarrassing 2hrs of viewing I think I have ever seen. 

Only positive or potential positive is that the Rawlins were there, heard the boos, seen how shite we are and can hopefully expect the rightfully rough ride they should get at the q & a instead of a win today to paper over any cracks and feelings. Holt needs to get so far away from this club stinking the place out. Was pleased Sheerin went to 2 up top but he doesn't have a clue how to manage it. 

I propose a boycott of the next home game if Holt-Sheerin are still in charge (sic). Okay the season ticket money will still be gained but the lack of fans would be a good sign of our anger. Perhaps even going down to the stadium but not going in. We need to do more than type our anger.

Nae danger Sheerin survives this.

He’ll be punted before Tuesday in the hope that this will fix everything and will give the board an easier time. They will blame everything on him and Holt will distance himself from every decision made.

Him and Deans absolutely need hounded out on Tuesday. We simply cannot let them away with this and be left to ruin our club further

16 hours ago, Stainrod said:

I’m still supporting his selected style as overall we are creating more chances .with a few breaks it will all come together and someone will get a doin Hopefully Airdrie 

Maybe next week. 😂 

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

It is the most embarrassing 2hrs of viewing I think I have ever seen. 

what I don't get is do they have no self respect or pride? any normal person would have resigned long long ago. resided over a catastrophic period in the clubs history. that's deans 

as for Holt what  is the point of him? a significant salary that could and should be used for a very good striker

1 minute ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

I propose a boycott of the next home game if Holt-Sheerin are still in charge (sic). Okay the season ticket money will still be gained but the lack of fans would be a good sign of our anger. Perhaps even going down to the stadium but not going in. We need to do more than type our anger.

Register for Tuesday.

Only positive or potential positive is that the Rawlins were there, heard the boos, seen how shite we are and can hopefully expect the rightfully rough ride they should get at the q & a instead of a win today to paper over any cracks and feelings. Holt needs to get so far away from this club stinking the place out. Was pleased Sheerin went to 2 up top but he doesn't have a clue how to manage it. 
As long as the Rawlins answer for it. They chose to knock back further investment because they want it to be their baw, so this is on them. The ongoing employment of a Deans, a man who would give second hand car salesmen a bad name, Holt who has completely failed in his aims of finding a competent coach and furnishing him with a squad that can get results, and Sheerin, the only one deserving of any sympathy here as he seems a decent bloke, but retaining him is basically conceding another season down here. Whether or not anyone else can do better is neither here nor there. Holts "look how clever I am" thinking out the box play has failed, and we cant accept that in fucking October.