The Falkirk FC Thread

I think Sheerin is out is depth and should be punted. However, there is literally zero point to this if Holt leads the recruitment process and retains his position. Sheerin was his man - he led the process in the summer. If Sheerin fails, Holt goes with him. 

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

We really cannot go on like this.

Absolutely pitiful.

We can though. And will. Lots of 'we just need to work harder'... bullshit pretending this collection of turds can be polished.

Was there not someone claiming on this thread we still had the best squad in the league recently? Fucking f**k me.

5 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

I despise this team and club. There are only a couple of players I would keep, and the management from top to bottom should be binned. If I was still in Scotland I’d start going to some juniors games instead. Fucking rancid

I've been bowing out by degrees since 2015.

Literally spent the afternoon watching Auchterarder Primrose in the Perthshire Amateurs today.

Local guys sweating blood, 4 nil victory and back home in 3 minutes after FT.

I know where I'd rather be.

Guest Back Post Misses
10 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

We can though. And will. Lots of 'we just need to work harder'... bullshit pretending this collection of turds can be polished.

Was there not someone claiming on this thread we still had the best squad in the league recently? Fucking f**k me.

Deans at the YouTube Q&A bumming up recruitment and slaughtering the previous board. 

Well Deans let me tell you a pig is a pig whether you put foundation, lipstick or a dress on it. 

You are your hand picked Board are ruining our club. Time you leave the building taking the rest of the grey suits and Holt with you.