The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Why do we think it's a back 3 and not a back 4 as normal?  He could simply be balancing out the bonus of playing two up front by sticking our best player out wide.

No danger with that personel is it 2 up through the middle without sacrificing Nesbitt to a wide role

Martin

Miller Mckay lemon mcann

McDaid telfer hetherington nesbitt

Keena ruth

4 4 2 with nesbitt wasted out wide is a stick on

The 3 5 2 option looked decent enough so won't be that. 

Dixon hasn't really put a foot wrong so not sure why he is dropped unless he is carrying a niggle 

Martin
     Miller Mckay lemon mcann
                   Keena ruth
Dixon hasn't really put a foot wrong so not sure why he is dropped unless he is carrying a niggle 
I thought Dixon was awful first half against East Fife, swanning about and misplacing loads of passes. Deserved to be taken off imo

1 minute ago, ilostmyself said:
5 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:
                    Martin
     Miller Mckay lemon mcann
                   Keena ruth

I thought Dixon was awful first half against East Fife, swanning about and misplacing loads of passes. Deserved to be taken off imo

Every single player on the park was awful the first half against East Fife. One of the worst half's of football I have seen. 

8 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:
10 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:
Every single player on the park was awful the first half against East Fife. One of the worst half's of football I have seen. 

No arguments there, but I think that's certainly an example of Dixon putting a foot wrong so it's no real shock he's been dropped.

Yeah just seen the interview with Sheerin and made no mention of any niggles so you are probably right. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:
4-4-2 has totally killed our wide players. Not influential in the slightest. 

Get Holt to blame the fans for demanding 4 4 2 IMO

2 guys up front but then sticks nesbitt out wide where he is always poor. Hetherington and miller both utterly dreadful.

How the f**k has Brad McKay made a living out of being a defender btw? He’s absolutely fucking stinking. Absolutely horrendous.

Yet another dreadful team selection from Sheerin this time with the added bonus of a hilariously mental formation that completely nullifies what little attacking threat we have. He’s done. Needs punted now.

Nobody has played well. Special mentions of course go to McKay, Miller and Captain Hetherington for being especially shite.

Dylan Easton is absolutely running this game. Comfortably the best player on the park and has got our entire team on toast.