The Falkirk FC Thread

Two up top is not the way Sheerin wants to play he wants runners of a central striker. Too many on here telling him how to do his job. It’s too early to say if his more fluid football plan will work or not but he is an accomplished coach and tactician with very specific ideas on how he wants the game played. I’m still supporting his selected style as overall we are creating more chances .with a few breaks it will all come together and someone will get a doin Hopefully Airdrie 

[emoji23]

Aye you’re right how dare we have our opinions on how we play and being negative on what we’ve had to endure this season.

How is it ‘too early’ to say it’s not working after being dicked away to Alloa, comfortably bodied at home to Dumbarton then scrapping a draw away to Montrose? Also it’s completely irrelevant how Mandy chances we create when our defending is so rancid.

Based on what we’ve seen so far this season the only team likely to get ‘a doing’ is us.

Guest Back Post Misses
3 hours ago, Stainrod said:

Two up top is not the way Sheerin wants to play he wants runners of a central striker. Too many on here telling him how to do his job. It’s too early to say if his more fluid football plan will work or not but he is an accomplished coach and tactician with very specific ideas on how he wants the game played. I’m still supporting his selected style as overall we are creating more chances .with a few breaks it will all come together and someone will get a doin Hopefully Airdrie 

I assume as this was posted at 1am you are completely trousered? If not it is up there with a number of classic P&B bullshit posts. “Accomplished coach and tactician” “more fluid football” I ask you! 

If he was the above he would be winning games. He is neither and as the weeks go on he is less and less convincing. 

6 hours ago, Stainrod said:

What's he accomplished?

7 hours ago, Stainrod said:

As a fellow poster said I assume as this was posted early hours you have had a right good night. Hopefully when you wake up this morning the memory of posting this pile of horse shit will not be there

8 hours ago, Stainrod said:

Words fail me…

35 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

Stainrods opinion on tactics may be considered flawed, but it’s an opinion nevertheless.

His comments on Sheerin re “fluid fitba” and “accomplished coach” are just pure mince!

diarrhoea is fairly fluid.

13 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Stuart Taylor's, who seemed like our frontrunner for long enough, not having a good time of it at Accies. Scudded 6-1 at home to Partick tonight. That being said Rice never exactly left him much to work with.

Im surprised at how badly they are doing, that said it was nothing short of a miracle they managed to stay up for as long as they did. They could be in the championship for a while. 

Hamilton side is full of kids these days I can only presume they are completely fecked financially due to covid and relegation.

We all know that sheerin is desperate to play one up front but we lack the basic requirement for that which is a striker that can actually play up front on his own. I'd much rather that he held his hand up and said not working and changed it so we can start winning some games. If it's not worked after a good 13 games it's never going to bloody work.

11 hours ago, Stainrod said:

I have to say I have listened to him a few times and thought he talked sense, was calm and thoughtful. Then I have to say watched him on the sideline against us and  he seemed out of control, screaming like a mad man. Looked very strange , a man under pressure. No idea if that is how he has been all season but not sure any of his players could understand his wild rants on the sideline. 

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Aye could be with McDaid right wing back but I just can’t get my head around a back 3 with McKay/Miller and not Dixon.

Can't believe he's blaming our defensive difficulties on Dixon and not fecking Mackay. Yes we know that Dixon and lemon would be both left sided but for god's sake they are Pro footballers it shouldn't fecking matter.  A right sided defence of Miller and Mackay is woeful.  Hetherington stinking the place out in the middle of the park still too. Least we might score a few today. It's how many we let in that's the issue.