The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

This crap about fancy colours for your change strip is no more than a rip off.

Home: Blue tops White shorts

Away: White tops Blue shorts

Choice of socks to avoid colour clash

Also gives the all white or all blue option - job done.

There was only one strip other than that I liked and that was in the mid 70's Blue / White strips Red shorts White socks blue tops to them. Anybody else remember that one ?

I don't ever remember us wearing red shorts with navy tops.

Someone had replied to the Keena video with a comment ‘Well star him then’ which was re-tweeted by them then almost immediately deleted. Whoever is in charge of the Twitter maybe forgetting to log into their private account.

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

Someone had replied to the Keena video with a comment ‘Well star him then’ which was re-tweeted by them then almost immediately deleted. Whoever is in charge of the Twitter maybe forgetting to log into their private account.

Definitely made a twitter account balls up. That or Sheerin's remit also involves covering the clubs tweets Monday-Friday. 

Keena video released by FFC twitter
'Well start him then' random tweet
'Deal' FFC twitter replying to said twitter random

Guest Caractacus Potts

Was there not another incident of something like that recently with a Tweet from the official page? Can’t remember the content though. 

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The only fixture I can see Dave Clarke bossing us at Starks was a preseason friendly in July 1987.

Is that the match in question?

Yeah, will be.  Playing in Raith's kit is my only memory of it!

Ironically, I'm sure I remember Clarke preferring us playing in our white away kit at Brockville for a short spell...

Only other kit memory I can think of is when we turned up without shorts at Parkhead so had to use plain white shorts from Celtic?  (the game Jimmy Gilmour scored the winner and kept us up : )

I was giving Holt pelters and got told to shut up by happy clappers a few rows down, when hetherington went to change his shirt (blood injury I think) I shouted we'd probably be better if we kept him off and got moaned at saying I should support the team and not criticise! The ironic thing as that when they scored the second, these happy clappers left, so much for supporting the team eh! My response at the time was a sarcastic "oh look, we're getting beat by Montrose, let's all just sit happy and clap our hands". The board won't care though, if we're arguing with each other then at least we aren't aiming the anger and frustration towards the boardroom. 

I was in that stand and I thought that shout was out of order against Hetherington. It was nil nil and he had just been smacked in the face and was bleeding ffs, you got the response your comment deserved.
Happy for you to slaughter Holt right enough.

I was in that stand and I thought that shout was out of order against Hetherington. It was nil nil and he had just been smacked in the face and was bleeding ffs, you got the response your comment deserved.
Happy for you to slaughter Holt right enough.

Snap! I agree. Totally out of order