The Falkirk FC Thread

Sheerin was beckoned over by a group at the front of SS & he went across.  Couldn't tell what he said in reply but he was told in no uncertain terms to fecking play Kenna in a 2 up front.  

He is close to Yogi levels of stubborn-ness, between his decisions on  Keena, 2up front, Krasniqi & Hetherington.   The worry is he'll revert to the usual pish set-up to show the fans he's "boss"  

Today was utter dross, forget the score; and if he refuses to see it - and change his attitude pronto - then he'd best just get out now. 

Edited by Dennistoun Bairn

3 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

So what was the argument about

Not exactly rocket science . Us being shite was pretty high on the agenda. That and play Keena FFS. I mean what the feck was he expecting ? They were hardly going to be singing his feckin praises. You turn the other cheek and walk away.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

6 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Replaced with who ? 3rd 3 points behind the leaders and playing shite.

Sheerin is safe and going nowhere and will be given a chance to turn it round.

Lemon is a class act and should start every week. Defense should be built around him that was the big positive for me today

I was never really in favour of Hughes coming back but I definitely think he could get us out of this league and he wouldn't be a yes man for Holt.

Much better second half although it wouldn’t have been hard. You can see where he was coming from with the subs at the end to make sure we got the 3 points as our confidence must have been shot. Ruth looks a completely different player with Keena beside him, as he did last week. 

Sheerin admitted when he came over that he got it wrong first half. That much I heard, didn’t hear much more. 

I was never really in favour of Hughes coming back but I definitely think he could get us out of this league and he wouldn't be a yes man for Holt.

He’d bully him, let alone be a yes man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Much better second half although it wouldn’t have been hard. You can see where he was coming from with the subs at the end to make sure we got the 3 points as our confidence must have been shot. Ruth looks a completely different player with Keena beside him, as he did last week. 

Sheerin admitted when he came over that he got it wrong first half. That much I heard, didn’t hear much more. 

I'm sorry but there's no bloody excuse for that first half. Everybody and their dug knows we need to play two up front apart from bloody sheerin.

2 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Ruth looks a completely different player with Keena beside him, as he did last week. 

Agree with the first bit;  second bit is more concerning as Sheerin didn't just get it wrong first half - he's been getting it wrong for weeks.  

Big, big test coming up  - he now has to admit he's got it wrong,  & change the team and the set -up.  

15 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Not exactly rocket science . Us being shite was pretty high on the agenda. That and play Keena FFS. I mean what the feck was he expecting ? They were hardly going to be singing his feckin praises. You turn the other cheek and walk away.

So what about the threatening and how do you know the boy was 17,  or are you just making things up as usual

8 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

That would be replacing Sheerin's tippy tappy, work it from the back football with Hughes' tippy tappy, play it out from the back football Harry. It doesn't work in this league and our players aren't good enough to play it.

He has said Ruth is going to get a run of games. Krasniqi gets on for 6 minutes.

The man will always play Hetherington regardless, he will play Ruth regardless, he will play one up front regardless.
Tbh, his treatment of Krasniqi is bordering on the shameful. Lemon again looking effective.

Sheerin isn’t prepared to be proven wrong, so he will reset next week to the same format with neither Lemon nor Krasniqi or Keena anywhere near the starting line up.