The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Its not only a game said:

As an occasional P&B poster who enjoys a bit of banter , i do visit other sites like your own- and you do identify those posters who remind you  in the old days of “‘the drunk with the mike”. In the old days you could switch the mike off- sadly today social media means the loud can always speak. F-ck me Shadwell dog is like Frank at Raith, a sad case- he needs help- has he mad dog disease?- he dominates your forum-he is so into  himself - he has absolutely  no self awareness , he has no clue that the bitter things he says does not define those he derides, but defines him!- that every time he posts most sensible people probably sigh-  can you know find  a way to switch him off- even better help him?

you as a team have your problems, you have a manger who really only managed. Under 21’s and that might be an issue for you- but however big your problems nothing compared to ours!! 

Worst post I’ve read on this thread…and that is saying something.

40 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The bod have already stated they are flinging the kitchen sink at promotion this season. There is no rainy day money failure is not worth thinking about .

They might be flinging the kitchen sink at it but by f**k I hope they have receipts. Because so far there's much wrong with it. 

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It's a football discussion site for fecks sake we're not trying to cure cancer or produce world peace. Defines him what a load of tosh.  It's a vent your spleen area  . Now thanks for the input and toddle off to wherever you came from.

To an observer who has no interest or allegiance  to any club except the great EF- You come across as so angry- chill-   You will be pleased that i will now not post for a while- as we all know its boring and the loud minority always dominate the silent majority- best to stay off for a while, have you ever thought of doing the same thing ? - not healthy to dominate 60% of your  forums pages- no healthy to spend every hour of every day responding to posts- maybe people think you are really boring and you don’t  need to have an opinion on everything-- anyway truly  and honestly wish you no ill- hope you get promoted - like the bigot brothers you guys feel because of your size relative to others you have a special status - you don't, , but  I am sure  you  even know that- but hey you guys could still get promoted , we   have no chance to even stay in the league….now that is misery,,,,,don't worry you will get 3 pts next week

5 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

To an observer who has no interest or allegiance  to any club except the great EF- You come across as so angry- chill-   You will be pleased that i will now not post for a while- as we all know its boring and the loud minority always dominate the silent majority- best to stay off for a while, have you ever thought of doing the same thing ? - not healthy to dominate 60% of your  forums pages- no healthy to spend every hour of every day responding to posts- maybe people think you are really boring and you don’t  need to have an opinion on everything-- anyway truly  and honestly wish you no ill- hope you get promoted - like the bigot brothers you guys feel because of your size relative to others you have a special status - you don't, , but  I am sure  you  even know that- but hey you guys could still get promoted , we   have no chance to even stay in the league….now that is misery,,,,,don't worry you will get 3 pts next week

Jesus wept. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I thought that was to be your last post for a while? Dont rush back on my behalf I'll be quite fine on here without you.

Yip- thought as i was on the Falkirk forum-  but now realised on the Shadwell Dog forum with the occasional input from other Falkirk fans- actually i am quite enjoying this- think I will  now  respond.  to every piece of nonsense you post- that will keep me busy- , might need to give up my FT job- but hey maybe. Worth it- this is only starting… 

5 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Yip- thought as i was on the Falkirk forum-  but now realised on the Shadwell Dog forum with the occasional input from other Falkirk fans- actually i am quite enjoying this- think I will  now  respond.  to every piece of nonsense you post- that will keep me busy- , might need to give up my FT job- but hey maybe. Worth it- this is only starting… 

I'm so glad there's an ignore button . I'll.sadly miss your use of the hyphon though but I'm.sure I'll cope.

16 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

There’s a lot in what you say but we’ve constantly changed the Chairma,BOD and CEO’s over the last few years and it’s not really got us anywhere. Remember Doug Henderson, Margaret Lang, Lex, Colin Liddell, Andy Thomson, Martin Ritchie ? Probably more but I’ve forgotten. Oh yes - Craig Campbell, the tent man and Kieran. Big turnover. We’ve got to stop somewhere.

We stop when we get someone competent in position.

20 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You know by the end of the first quarter whether it's going to be a good season or not . You just have to look at our past league triumphs some we were poor for the first couple of games but by the time we were 8 or 9 games in we were firing on all cylinders . We're nowhere near that stage just now . 

Out of interest where were Partick sitting after the first quarter last season? Genuine question as I can't find the information. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Out of interest where were Partick sitting after the first quarter last season? Genuine question as I can't find the information. 

Not sure of their league position but they had 14 points after 8 games. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
9 minutes ago, Gaz said:

They were fourth after 6 games with 10 points. Three wins, a draw and two losses.

I have it as 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses after 8 games therefore 14 points. We had 20 at that point. 

Edited by Caractacus Potts