The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

This is still fucking horrendous. Barley any better than last week up against a defence which looks every bit as bad as ours. Keatings missing a simple header from 4 yards out when unmarked and a great save from Mutch from the penalty to which I’ve no idea why it was given. For us Telfer hitting the bar from a mile out and Ruth somehow managing to hit it straight at the ‘keeper from 6 yards out when unmarked. An absolutely fucking terrible finish.

So I’ll start off the else as every week Stevie Hetherington is absolutely fucking dugmeat. No idea why he’s still playing he’s incapable of passing the ball or influencing it in any way. He’s Burton O’Brien all over again Brad McKay manages to be an even worse passer than Hetherington incredibly whilst also not being able to direct a header. He’s worse than Ben Hall ffs. Ryan Williamson was looking promising and a threat down the right now he’s managed to get crocked somehow and back to Gary Miller stinking the place out. 

So aye this is dreadful and we’re no winning this game playing this way.

Very good assessment. 

So that's Morrison, McCann, Ompreon, R Williamson and now Nesbitt injured.

No mark jersey fillers in the shape of Hetherington, Ross, McGuffie and Ruth.

McKay, Mutch, Hall and Miller shaky at best.

Keena, Martin, Krasniqi and Lemon all can't get into the side.

Telfer having to do it all himself.

Some laugh boiz.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I honestly don’t know what the f**k we do here. We can’t keep sacking managers every few months,  but we can’t continue like this. Fucking hell. 

Liquidate seems like the only real option now. 

I wouldn’t miss us one bit. I canny take it anymore!

Just now, Gaz said:

Sheerin is Eddie May Mk2. Hopelessly out his depth managing a squad of senior players.

5 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Can't watch this squad. Said last week I could see us getting relegated.  Every chance.

maybe he is the man to get us out of league 1 .... 

2 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

At the Q and A they said they watch players three times and they have ten indicators they look for... id love to know what those indicators are!

Sleeve Tattoos is one of them I assume

Sheerin will be fired after this. We’ll hire someone who will keep us up and that’ll be it. No changes elsewhere, because we’re Falkirk, massive support, 3rd shirt or whatever guff those at the top come out. We’re not entitled to be in any league above because we deserve to be where we are.

Could those at the game please confront all those involved with the club, and prevent them from leaving Montrose until they’ve agreed to leave? Paper, or beer mat, it’s fine. Thank you