The Falkirk FC Thread

31 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Ompreon confirmed as out for tomorrow in the Falkirk Herald so I reckon we'll start with the below.

Mutch
Williamson Mckay Dixon Mccann
Telfer Hetherington
Nesbitt
Mcdaid Ruth Mcguffie

We can only hope that he'll.change it but you are probably right mate.

50 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve said before it’s probably to early to judge the manager but I’m also really worried about Sheerin’s suitability for the job. 4 defeats on the trot is a real concern and the fact he sees Hetherington and Miller as first X1 no matter what also scares me.

If we lose tomorrow, massive alarm bells need to be sounded.

I’d hardly say he sees Miller in the first 11 no matter what. He’s been playing because Williamson has been injured. Do you actually know the players and what positions they play?

I really worry about our fans sometimes!

39 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Ompreon confirmed as out for tomorrow in the Falkirk Herald so I reckon we'll start with the below.

Mutch
Williamson Mckay Dixon Mccann
Telfer Hetherington
Nesbitt
Mcdaid Ruth Mcguffie

Martin

Williamson Mckay dixon mccann            

McDaid     telfer   krasniqi        ruth

Nesbitt

Keena

4 minutes ago, Rocco said:

I’d hardly say he sees Miller in the first 11 no matter what. He’s been playing because Williamson has been injured. Do you actually know the players and what positions they play?

I really worry about our fans sometimes!

Miller is an ever present in the league !! You watched any games ??

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Martin

Nesbitt

Keena

This would be the ideal but cant see Hetherington not playing.

18 minutes ago, brokeville said:

A third strip is farcical. Why are we still pretending to be a big club. Face reality we’re a diddy club in a diddy league.

I don't think that's the reason, I think it is all down to incompetence. Why else announce it now when we are just about to play another club who play in blue? Have we only just realised that there might be a bit of a problem? Having a blue home kit and a blue away kit is plain stupid.

P.S. I think Cove had to help us out and wear their white away kit when we played them up there.

just noticed that @Hughsie and @Tea and Busquets mentioned this previously.

Edited by Bairn in Exile

Guest Caractacus Potts

As I have said before form is temporary, incompetence is permanent.

Just hope people start to sit up and take notice of where the real problems are with our club!

44 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I don't think that's the reason, I think it is all down to incompetence. Why else announce it now when we are just about to play another club who play in blue? Have we only just realised that there might be a bit of a problem? Having a blue home kit and a blue away kit is plain stupid.

P.S. I think Cove had to help us out and wear their white away kit when we played them up there.

just noticed that @Hughsie and @Tea and Busquets mentioned this previously.

Stinks of people making decisions in a vacuum with little or no knowledge of the day-to-day running of the business. 

I also think it's incompetence as opposed to a cash grab. Cove played in their white away kit on the opening day and since then we've had Peterhead at TFS who wore their pink change kit. First season since 09/10 we've had two blue kits and 40% of the league play in that colour. Just no foresight from this lot. 

2 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Martin

Nesbitt

Keena

Like it from an attacking mobility perspective but chances of that team starting are slim sadly 

1 minute ago, MSG GTF! said:

Keena on loan to Raith? Assuming it’ll depend on whether we can get a replacement in.

Eh? If true that's a fucking awful shout, especially when we still have that useless diddy Wilson, punt him on loan. Keena is the best striker we have FFS.