The Falkirk FC Thread

They really are taking the piss if they are bringing out a 3rd strip. It's bad enough we're having to throw away money on shit football they now want to fleece us out of another 30 or 40 quid when our kids start asking for this.  7th in league one with a CEO, dof and 3 fecking strips. What a feckin riddy.

23 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

They really are taking the piss if they are bringing out a 3rd strip. It's bad enough we're having to throw away money on shit football they now want to fleece us out of another 30 or 40 quid when our kids start asking for this.  7th in league one with a CEO, dof and 3 fecking strips. What a feckin riddy.

Your second strip is pretty horrendous, apart from s marketing ploy, why did you play in sky blue at Alloa the other week?

Im with some of you, why bother with a 3rd kit when your team looks like it's on course to do a Brechin?

26 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You don't have to buy it you know.

11 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

You don't have to buy it you know.

Parents get pressure from kids to buy kits the last thing we need is a bloody 3rd kit especially if they actually start playing in it more than the light blue one. It's a complete and utter farce but no surprise when it comes to the clowns that are currently running our club into the ground.

To be honest this is the first time in a few years I haven't bought a top as we've had some pretty good strips. I just didn't like the home or away ome enough to buy either so if it's nice I might get it.

1 other point if any parent let's the child/children dictate or pressure you into buying the top then you're quite simply doing parenting wrong! Your the adult, your in charge.

40 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

To be honest this is the first time in a few years I haven't bought a top as we've had some pretty good strips. I just didn't like the home or away ome enough to buy either so if it's nice I might get it.

1 other point if any parent let's the child/children dictate or pressure you into buying the top then you're quite simply doing parenting wrong! Your the adult, your in charge.

I just think it's extremely rich when there are so many other things wrong with the team just now to bring out two strips and then suddenly after the season starts introduce a 3rd strip which could end up being worn more than the second strip.  If you want a 3rd strip them bring it out before the season starts and let people choose  not in the middle of it.  The folk that have bought the second strip rightly presumed it would be being worn any time the home strip wasn't being worn and not a couple of times alongside another white strip.  It's a complete joke. We just continue to be the laughing stock of the seaside leagues.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I just think it's extremely rich when there are so many other things wrong with the team just now to bring out two strips and then suddenly after the season starts introduce a 3rd strip which could end up being worn more than the second strip.  If you want a 3rd strip them bring it out before the season starts and let people choose  not in the middle of it.  The folk that have bought the second strip rightly presumed it would be being worn any time the home strip wasn't being worn and not a couple of times alongside another white strip.  It's a complete joke. We just continue to be the laughing stock of the seaside leagues.

I actually agree with you here,a 3rd strip should be announced with the other 2 and potential clash of kits checked before season starts. It's not a huge deal but definitely could've been done better.

. 3rd strip or not we will still be gash or is this one of those excuses akin to the famous man utd grey strip that the players couldn't see who they were passing the ball to. Better roll it out quickly so Sheerin has a fresh excuse on Saturday. Also just read his interview in the herald and it's the same guff again, he sounds more and more like a youth coach with each interview, it's more what should happen rather than he actually believes it will. Brad McKay in his pre Montrose interview sounded like someone very much in the infancy of a  three year deal and not that arsed when asked are you confident about the game on Saturday retorts with well I've never played them and we've been working on stuff. 

Edited by ebobsboy

6 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

. 3rd strip or not we will still be gash or is this one of those excuses akin to the famous man utd grey strip that the players couldn't see who they were passing the ball to. Better roll it out quickly so Sheerin has a fresh excuse on Saturday. Also just read his interview in the herald and it's the same guff again, he sounds more and more like a youth coach with each interview, it's more what should happen rather than he actually believes it will. Brad McKay in his pre Montrose interview sounded like someone very much in the infancy of a  three year deal and not that arsed when asked are you confident about the game on Saturday retorts with well I've never played them and we've been working on stuff. 

You really are done with this manager already eh? I’m far from happy with him, his team lineups and bizarre substitutions but we can’t keep dumping managers. He needs to wake up right now but he comes over as extremely stubborn IMO. On the up side it is still only September and we’re only 3 points off the top but we’re just not going to score enough goals and we can’t defend for shit. What a mess again!

17 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

You really are done with this manager already eh? I’m far from happy with him, his team lineups and bizarre substitutions but we can’t keep dumping managers. He needs to wake up right now but he comes over as extremely stubborn IMO. On the up side it is still only September and we’re only 3 points off the top but we’re just not going to score enough goals and we can’t defend for shit. What a mess again!

I’ve said before it’s probably to early to judge the manager but I’m also really worried about Sheerin’s suitability for the job. 4 defeats on the trot is a real concern and the fact he sees Hetherington and Miller as first X1 no matter what also scares me.

If we lose tomorrow, massive alarm bells need to be sounded.