The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Top of Meeks Road said:

Pathetic! 

A football club in terminal decline. 

Illusions of grandeur. 

Every one of those, and I mean EVERY ONE, involved in this 12 year shambles should be hunted 

This looks sadly true.

No crash bang implosion like Dundee or Gretna or Rangers.

Just a long lingering slow death.

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

This looks sadly true.

No crash bang implosion like Dundee or Gretna or Rangers.

Just a long lingering slow death.

Too many season tickets sold again this season after an off season that didn't see Holt emptied and actual players brought in.

We're our own worst enemy.

The standard of side we're getting beat by deteriorates by the week.  Today Dumbarton turned up stuck 10 men behind the ball and we gifted them two goals. We are so easy to beat it's no true. There's absolutely no fight in the side what so ever.  Time deans and his crew fecked off and took sheerin and feckin Holt with them.

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The standard of side we're getting beat by deteriorates by the week.  Today Dumbarton turned up stuck 10 men behind the ball and we gifted them two goals. We are so easy to beat it's no true. There's absolutely no fight in the side what so ever.  Time deans and his crew fecked off and took sheerin and feckin Holt with them.

It’s obvious to everyone that Holt and Sheerin are fucking useless so now doubt our board will do the usual and sack them after 30 games by which point it’s to late.

McCracken was on a podcast lately and he was talking about his time as manager. He made a comment that there was something going on behind the scenes that was out with his and Millers control, however, he couldn’t go into too much detail or he’d get in trouble. Now I took this with a pinch of salt at the time, as M&M were shite, but I have to admit I’m wondering if this was Holt. Why is it every manager we appoint ends up failing. 

We are a basket case of a club. 

I’ll get slaughtered probably but i don’t think Sheerin is the whole problem here.

Ian Fergus seems to be the only positive thing Holt has done for us. Get him emptied now. 

People keep talking about budget but it’s clear that we’ve been fucking about with no real investment in getting the required quality in. You can argue that if you add Ompreon, Wilson and Ruth’s wages together you might get a decent player but we haven’t done that. Almost every signing has smacked of hoping for the best. 

Be fucking frightening to see who the 2nd and 3rd targets in each position would have been. 

If our fans keep renewing ST's in their thousands f**k all will change. We will probably sack the manager, there will be a huge turnover in players but we will replace hopeless jobbers with another group of hopeless jobbers and we will go through the same scenario again next season. Holt needs to go and so does Deans. The Rawlins need told invest or f**k off as well. Get real fans onboard who actually care about the club and won't continually accept this shite.

Guest Back Post Misses
2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If our fans keep renewing ST's in their thousands f**k all will change. We will probably sack the manager, there will be a huge turnover in players but we will replace hopeless jobbers with another group of hopeless jobbers and we will go through the same scenario again next season. Holt needs to go and so does Deans. The Rawlins need told invest or f**k off as well. Get real fans onboard who actually care about the club and won't continually accept this shite.

They gang and four and Rawlins know best. How dare you question them. 

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

They gang and four and Rawlins know best. How dare you question them. 

I've not renewed and I've tried like f**k not to show too much interest but it's breaking my heart the mess we are in. How low do we go before fans start showing real protest.

5 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

I’ll get slaughtered probably but i don’t think Sheerin is the whole problem here.

Ian Fergus seems to be the only positive thing Holt has done for us. Get him emptied now. 

People keep talking about budget but it’s clear that we’ve been fucking about with no real investment in getting the required quality in. You can argue that if you add Ompreon, Wilson and Ruth’s wages together you might get a decent player but we haven’t done that. Almost every signing has smacked of hoping for the best. 

Be fucking frightening to see who the 2nd and 3rd targets in each position would have been. 

Our budget will be a country mile bigger than Dumbarton that's for sure. Sheerin stood and watched that dross today and didn't change anything till he was forced to.  The rush to get a sub on after we lost the goal was a joke . Our attempts to sign one decent striker this season have been woeful. Ruth is hopeless and yet gets a start every week as he's Sheerins boy.  Until fans stop poneying up the dough for deans and rawlins to pish down the drain on blazers we're going nowhere.