The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Winning the league ? We’ll be lucky to be top half with Sheerin in charge.

I'm not there today as I'm still isolating but from what my wife is saying and what I'm reading we are absolutely brutal.

Not entirely sure how much I blame Sheerin but we can kiss the league goodbye.

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, Rocco said:

If the squad isn’t good enough to win this league then it’s pure and simple that Holt hasn’t done his job and should get to f**k

He should have been hunted at the end of last season, check, he should never have been hired in the first place. 

I'm not there today as I'm still isolating but from what my wife is saying and what I'm reading we are absolutely brutal.
Not entirely sure how much I blame Sheerin but we can kiss the league goodbye.
Its not just the lack of attacking intent or edge, its the lack of fight all through the team. A squad of shitebags, again

It never seems to get better.

Its like watching a yogi team in the SPL, nice passing but no cutting edge. Sadly we are not in the SPL, and we actually need to win games, draws will not do. Albeit we are arent even managing that at the moment. What a shambles, holt needs to go and bring in players with the spare cash.

Just now, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

You get what you pay for. In our case cheap shit and loans.

Ruth looks another diabolical striker signed. Absolutely nothing up front. Couldn't score in a barrel of fannies...in league one.

That is what everyone has been saying. Nobody who can put ball in net will cost us

1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

A bit early but I think Sheerin and Holt need sacked. This is not sortable with current regime. When we went behind I knew that's it

Do you think it is to early though ? They are proving to be a shocking and losing combination so why would we keep them albeit compensation will be costly.