The Falkirk FC Thread

Get him straight in the team along with Krasniqi. If changes dont get made after last weeks ineptitude they never will. Theres no way Hethrington, Ross, McGuffie et al should be getting to turn in a display like that then start the following week unless a dire injury situation dictates.

GIT THE SUBS OAN (FAE THE START) SHEERIN

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Get him straight in the team along with Krasniqi. If changes dont get made after last weeks ineptitude they never will. Theres no way Hethrington, Ross, McGuffie et al should be getting to turn in a display like that then start the following week unless a dire injury situation dictates.

GIT THE SUBS OAN (FAE THE START) SHEERIN

I agree with you re: Hetherington, Ross and McGuffie but even although Morrison is a big miss, I hope Sheerin doesn't make the same mistake as last week and put a brand new signing into the starting line up. Let us see how the first 45 - 60 minutes go and then ease McDaid in if need be.

Just now, Bairn in Exile said:

I agree with you re: Hetherington, Ross and McGuffie but even although Morrison is a big miss, I hope Sheerin doesn't make the same mistake as last week and put a brand new signing into the starting line up. Let us see how the first 45 - 60 minutes go and then ease McDaid in if need be.

Last weeks brand new signing was a laddie with hardly any first team football whatsoever on his CV. 

This weeks is a different kettle of fish. 

7 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

McDaid is completely different from Ruth in that he’s mid 20’s with lots and lots of first team games - I’d start him and Krasniqi.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Last weeks brand new signing was a laddie with hardly any first team football whatsoever on his CV. 

This weeks is a different kettle of fish. 

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

McDaid is completely different from Ruth in that he’s mid 20’s with lots and lots of first team games - I’d start him and Krasniqi.

Do we know if he has had time to train with the team? I'd guess not.

I’ll greet if Krasniqi isn’t in for the invisible Hetherington I’ll greet.
Boys going to end up disappearing in January having hardly kicked a ball. We'll probably get a virtuoso 90 minutes out him in lated December due to suspensions just to show us what we could have won....

Guest Back Post Misses
17 minutes ago, Russ said:

I’ll greet if Krasniqi isn’t in for the invisible Hetherington I’ll greet.

I have said from when it was muted he was signing he wasn’t for me and nothing about the type he is has surprised me