The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
34 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

That's Clyde signed Euan Devaney on loan, with him having spent time on loan playing at The Bog last season - Falkirk fans got any opinions? According to wikipedia he only made four appearances so can't imagine he was much whack.

Your “The Bog” jibe tells me we should tell you just to f**k off. 

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Whit? Sorry, worked in Falkirk for several years and people referred to the geographical location on TFS as 'The Bog', so how about you f**k off you rude little dweeb.

😂
PS he was shit 

Edited by Back Post Misses

45 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Whit? Sorry, worked in Falkirk for several years and people referred to the geographical location on TFS as 'The Bog', so how about you f**k off you rude little dweeb.

Hi, sorry about @Back Post Misses he is always on here causing trouble. Devaney is exactly the type of player who I hope gets a game for Clyde week in, week out.

Enjoy. 🙂

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

That's Clyde signed Euan Devaney on loan, with him having spent time on loan playing at The Bog last season - Falkirk fans got any opinions? According to wikipedia he only made four appearances so can't imagine he was much whack.

Shakey defensively and doesn't exactly offer much going forward. He wasn't really given a game much for us and on the rare occassions he was he never showed up. Still a young kid though so may improve.

2 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

60 minutes in a season when we finished 5th in league one. A loan signing that wasn’t needed and was a total squad filler.

3 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

I was actually really, really underwhelmed by Deveney when he played for us. Was meant to be highly rated but barely kicked a ball.

Started against Arbroath and Celtic in the cup and wasn't great. Though I think the Arbroath game was pretty much his first senior start (and it was blowing a gale) and we weren't playing a team of Celtic's quality every week so I can cut him some slack for that.

But he also started up in Peterhead in the 1-0 defeat that saw M&M sacked and was really poor. I think he got injured in that game as well? 

Other than that he only made a couple of <5min sub appearances.