The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, GeordieBairn said:

No this pish again. Who gives a f**k. 

Good post Geordie You'll get at least 25 likes for it, or at least Hughsie did. I'll start the ball rolling with a greenie from me. 

The answer is that at least two people give a f**k, which is why they keep regurgitating it, and I'm sure a third one will be along shortly. 

5 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Good post Geordie You'll get at least 25 likes for it, or at least Hughsie did. I'll start the ball rolling with a greenie from me. 

The answer is that at least two people give a f**k, which is why they keep regurgitating it, and I'm sure a third one will be along shortly. 

Well has to be something to have a wee moan at so itll be brought up at various points throughout the season no doubt.

Guest Caractacus Potts
20 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

No this pish again. Who gives a f**k. 

I do agree but can’t let sleeping dogs lie on that one. Blame whoever brought it up!

Guest Caractacus Potts
15 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

You’re as bad as anyone. You could’ve said hee haw and that would be it so clearly you give a f**k too, just from a different opinion. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
2 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

It was brought up as a joke and turned back into the club is hiding classified details about a friendly wae Arbroath😂

And I made a short remark that Bainsford couldn’t help but bite on.

6 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

You’re as bad as anyone. You could’ve said hee haw and that would be it so clearly you give a f**k too, just from a different opinion. 

As Geordie said, Gav brought it up as a joke, you quoted him with what I took as a dig and I responded with a different opinion. 

Shall we agree to let it rest before the pair of us get a hundred red dots for derailing the thread from how shite certain players are? 😉

Guest Caractacus Potts
1 minute ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

As Geordie said, Gav brought it up as a joke, you quoted him with what I took as a dig and I responded with a different opinion. 

Shall we agree to let it rest before the pair of us get a hundred red dots for derailing the thread from how shite certain players are? 😉

Sounds fine to me. 

Guest Back Post Misses
3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Of course the big question is; would Smokiegate have happened had Grieg Spence been SD and not Holt?

I suppose we'll just never know...

You shut the f**k up an awe 😂

11 hours ago, GeordieBairn said:

Well has to be something to have a wee moan at so itll be brought up at various points throughout the season no doubt.

Aye we could have a lot worse things to moan about like being in league 1 for the 3rd year on the trot and having just been beaten by Queen's Park.

28 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Aye we could have a lot worse things to moan about like being in league 1 for the 3rd year on the trot and having just been beaten by Queen's Park.

Not like you to be positive on a Wednesday morning Shadders, what's up with you?

16 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

So we got Ruth and he will play as Aberdeen will have insisted on that before Falkirk got him.

Think our style of play from when Sheerin arrived was all around getting him.

Interesting times - am hopeful.

No club can insist their player plays when on loan at another club, they can imply that they will expect to see him play but they cannot demand it. 

We are also dealing with a player that is out of contract in 2022 at Aberdeen and has made 15 mins over two sub appearances for the soon to be 20yr old.

I think its safe to say, that Ruth is nowhere near having his contract extended unless he starts banging in the goals right left and centre for us, performances might not be enough also.

I doubt he will start on Saturday unless we play two up top or Keena is injured.

21 minutes ago, MrDust said:

No club can insist their player plays when on loan at another club, they can imply that they will expect to see him play but they cannot demand it. 

We are also dealing with a player that is out of contract in 2022 at Aberdeen and has made 15 mins over two sub appearances for the soon to be 20yr old.

I think its safe to say, that Ruth is nowhere near having his contract extended unless he starts banging in the goals right left and centre for us, performances might not be enough also.

I doubt he will start on Saturday unless we play two up top or Keena is injured.

I strongly suspect Sheerin’s references to his versatility mean Ruth will be playing out wide.

40 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Granted, but if say 3 clubs were in for a player and one made it clear that they would play him every week and the other 2 implied that he would be a squad player, I know where the parent club would be more inclined to send their player.