The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Anyone else streaming the game? I thought coverage started at 2:15, all I'm getting is a Kilmarnock badge 

This is on the confirmation email -Please note that you may be faced with a holding graphic until closer to kickoff

I guess thats what we are seeing with the badge

Edited by Davffc

Guest Caractacus Potts

Bit unimpressed with that line up. See people saying the need for a rest but we’re only early in to the season, the last game was Saturday and the next one is Saturday. Bemoaning a lack of match fitness at the start of the season and now give some players 2 weeks since their last competitive 90 minutes. 

Get that the league is our main priority but would rather see a strong team good our and test themselves against a higher opposition. Certainly didn’t do us much good to make changes against Celtic last season and the last time we gained promotion we did it in tandem with winning the Challenge Cup. 

8 minutes ago, Davffc said:

This is on the confirmation email -Please note that you may be faced with a holding graphic until closer to kickoff

I guess thats what we are seeing with the badge

8 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

It says on the email that you would see a holding graphic till just before ko

cheers, I never read that, working now