The Falkirk FC Thread

11 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Krasniqi has to start next week

Him or Hetherington it's a no brainer, for a big man he has great control

11 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

A lot of people on here moaned that we let Doyle go and signed Mercer last season. Mercer was shite but this series of tweets sums Doyle up perfectly. £10 on it being a completely needless foul he didn't have to give away.

388B3094-7927-4395-9295-51C5F9306248.png

679A2ACE-B3DF-447C-834A-7E1B177F1E3B.png

Doyle v Mercer really is a no brainer, neither are high end standard but one had pace and was at least fit every week.

9 hours ago, Rugster said:

Sorry to hear that. He sat behind me for a number of years in the main stand and whilst his patter was unbelievably pish he is a good guy. 

Whenever I catch bullseye on Challenge, Jim Bowen reminds me of Brian,terrible jokes and saying the wrong things.

He was back running the Elliots bus last week and is doing great health wise I heard 

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I crave your indulgence.

Would it be too much to ask that when you to refer to our recent loan signing from Huddersfield you desist from using the term The Big Albanian?

The guy is a class act and he is going to help our cause greatly while he is here, I think the least that we can do is show him some respect and use his given name, i.e.  Ernaldo Krasniqi, OK?

If my memory serves me correctly we didn’t call Kasper Schmeichel the Great Dane or Tim Krul The Big Dutch Goalie.

I Thank You.

3 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I crave your indulgence.

Would it be too much to ask that when you to refer to our recent loan signing from Huddersfield you desist from using the term The Big Albanian?

The guy is a class act and he is going to help our cause greatly while he is here, I think the least that we can do is show him some respect and use his given name, i.e.  Ernaldo Krasniqi, OK?

If my memory serves me correctly we didn’t call Kasper Schmeichel the Great Dane or Tim Krul The Big Dutch Goalie.

I Thank You.

How about “Ernie”

4 hours ago, MrDust said:

Whenever I catch bullseye on Challenge, Jim Bowen reminds me of Brian,terrible jokes and saying the wrong things.

He was back running the Elliots bus last week and is doing great health wise I heard 

He always shouts the same profanity which is certainly not PC. Glad to hear he is on the mend, can't wait to see the usual group in elliots on game day, been too long. 

Guest Ecosse83

Well that was a good performance yesterday. Sheerin has been a breath of fresh air and whoever found Krasiniqi deserves credit he’s going to do some job for us. 

Much bigger test on Saturday but I’m actually looking forward to these tests now rather than dreading it, long may it continue! 

16 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He just needs to cut the silly misplaced header he throws in every week. Nearly made it through the entire 90 this week then a late cross comes in and he heads it right to the Clyde boy at the back post.

Yes ! there is that thinking there is a mistake waiting to happen. But he has played well and he knows as well as the manager its got to get sorted out - or he is out the team as other options (McKay) becomes available.

Think there is further improvement to come.

3 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

Well that was a good performance yesterday. Sheerin has been a breath of fresh air and whoever found Krasiniqi deserves credit he’s going to do some job for us. 

Much bigger test on Saturday but I’m actually looking forward to these tests now rather than dreading it, long may it continue! 

Great to hear Holt getting some praise.

Guest Back Post Misses
2 hours ago, Bantabairn said:

Well that was a good performance yesterday. Sheerin has been a breath of fresh air and whoever found Krasiniqi deserves credit he’s going to do some job for us. 

Holt 

Grainger 

24 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Dunfermline haven't much to gloat about, with Peter Grant steering them to the bottom of the championship albeit it's still early days. Raith haven't been much better although you'd expect McGlynn to pull them up the league. 

Grants probably got at worst the second biggest budget in that league whist mcglynns will probably be nearer the bottom at least. 

41 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

There was a number of sides after him supposedly so it's a bit of a coup that he ended up with us.

How did we manage to get him anyway? Was that Sheerin? Seems very active on the sidelines as well which is fantastic to see along with Sheerin constantly coaching. 

Some buzz the now

As a main stand punter it was alarming yesterday not to see a lot of the usual faces around me.

It’s been the same bunch around me for years, I’ve seen the boy in front of me go from playing his Nintendo most of the game to being a stone island wearing wannabe casual.. Old Mr “away ye go ye Nanny Goat” wasn’t there! Even big fat two pee a game man wasn’t there. 

any other main stander notice a lack of the usual sweetie wrapper rustlers around them?