The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Hall has come on leaps and bounds so all credit to the coaching team and the player.

He just needs to cut the silly misplaced header he throws in every week. Nearly made it through the entire 90 this week then a late cross comes in and he heads it right to the Clyde boy at the back post.

4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He had a stroke a few weeks ago

Sorry to hear that. He sat behind me for a number of years in the main stand and whilst his patter was unbelievably pish he is a good guy. 

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He just needs to cut the silly misplaced header he throws in every week. Nearly made it through the entire 90 this week then a late cross comes in and he heads it right to the Clyde boy at the back post.

I think the c**t does it on purpose. Just to remind everyone he still has it in his locker and don't get comfortable.

Separate subject but Eddie Healy died today. Big input to help save the club in 98. 
Before my time following the Bairns, but very sad news indeed. 
RIP Eddie, that man that saved the Bairns back in 98. Underwrote the debt & facilitated the sale of Brockville to Morrisons.
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/hull-billionaire-meadowhall-founder-eddie-5816603

25 minutes ago, AFalkirkBairnB said:

Paul sheerin’ interviews are a breath of fresh air. Sounds like Ryan Williamson still got a few weeks out which is unfortunate as I think once he’s back the amount of chances he’ll create from overlaps will be vital. Brad McKay back next week. 

Williamson will be a massive boost when he's back it's more trying to stop him going forward whereas Miller has a nose bleed as soon as he crosses the halfway line. 

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Who in their right mind 3 years ago would have said playing Queens Park would be a BIG game. Shows what a few Bob does!

Let's hope one Bob  does nothing next week. 

Edited by ebobsboy