The Falkirk FC Thread

37 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

A lot of people on here moaned that we let Doyle go and signed Mercer last season. Mercer was shite but this series of tweets sums Doyle up perfectly. £10 on it being a completely needless foul he didn't have to give away.

388B3094-7927-4395-9295-51C5F9306248.png

679A2ACE-B3DF-447C-834A-7E1B177F1E3B.png

Doyle isn't great but Mercer is even worse. It was the right decision to let Doyle leave. It was the wrong decision to replace him with The Snail Mercer. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

We are a different outfit altogether this season, continued pressure and starting to dominate teams. Krasniqi is the business btw, he is super composed, always wants the ball, would be starting him next week - get a win there and add another body or two then I will be pretty confident for the season ahead.

4 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I streamed the game today due to weans, was that the boy from elliots that was getting interviews before the game? 

I only caught the last few seconds. It was Brian Stuart, yes. Sounded like he’d had some kind of brain injury going by his final comments? 

Guest Back Post Misses
41 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I only caught the last few seconds. It was Brian Stuart, yes. Sounded like he’d had some kind of brain injury going by his final comments? 

He had a stroke a few weeks ago